Author: adable

What do you think of university marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-8 12:55:46 |Display all floors

that's procedure

In my opinion,this law give adults' right to handle the personal matter.it's correctly and timely for collegers at present.Frankly speaking as a graduate colleger  who  not affected by this thing.
To be or not to be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 13:21:27 |Display all floors

Personal Opinion : NO!

Frankly speaking I don't think college students should get married in the university. I am a girl and I strongly believed that marriage should based on a more stable basis. How could we affort marriage when we even could not support ourselves?
Seconly, my point is : College is a place to gain Knowledge as well as ability. I am sure that love in college is really wonderful and unforgetable, but things will be so different when you come out to work and when you have certain responbilities on your shoulder. You may changed a lot and everthing will be compeleted different. Both your thoughts and your livers will alter. Maybe you will not match eachother and find love is not so easy for both of you now, then houw could you be happy  with a marrage?

Then from a girls thoughts, I think marriage is so important to a woman, I suppose no woman wants to marry rushly, so we need more time to think about our life.
2005040813214812.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 16:40:31 |Display all floors

College marriage may sound sweet but I believe it will give them a big headache

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 17:26:38 |Display all floors

you had better not marry in the university

i am 28 years old this year,i have married over 3 years.i graduate from college on 1998.
i think you had better not marry in the university,as you know,as a student,we should put studying first.if you marry ,you will have no enough spirit & time to study ,which will seriously effect your achievement.in addition,marriage will need money to support.if we are students ,where can we get enough money to borden the family.
we are very young in school,marriage should be very serious,do not any rush.we will have changed after graduation job,life and so on will effect our future life.someone will ask,we can divorce if marriage is not very good.but it is not the good selecting for everyone,which will cause loss for us.
as a studend,we should study hard for further future.it is not rush to marriage.now  in the city,,many young person marry about 28 years old.we make friends about 25 years old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 19:59:32 |Display all floors

It depends

I don't agree with it. Marriage means not only love but responsibilities as well. How can college students afford if they even cannot earn their own living. It is ridiculous to pass this regulation. It is irresponsible to let university students decide by themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 21:45:43 |Display all floors

Change the range: postgraduates are university students too :-)

I was a married man during my university life and my wife is a married woman in university now.

Of course, we married during the working time after we got the bachelor degrees from university. One year later, I went in university again while my wife supported my tuition. Fortunately, when I got the master degree, my wife passed the postgraduate entrance exam too and began her campus life.

Looking back, I remembered that half of my postgraduate classmates were married. I found there are many differences between married and un-married students. The married often do very well on the relationships among teachers and schoolmates. The un-married are usually study hard dreaming for a brilliant future.

It's hard to say if it's good or not for students to marry when they are still in university. But it's true that marriage means responsibilities more than love. So treat it carefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-9 10:52:53 |Display all floors

My opinioning

I think marriage must change our life,if you get married,your life must greatly different.First of all is your responsibilities,marriage will bring a lot of responsibilities,and then when you want to de something,you may think it carefully,because you must more stable,it couldn't like before ,you isn't single then.And so it may keep you from making a big decision.Secondly,most of your college's classmates haven't married,and if you get married,you are different with somebody else.And most of your time you should leave it for your wife.So you may lose some friends of you.Besides,i think nuiversity is absolutely to be fit for studying.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.