Author: hawenho

how can I keep with her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-10 13:20:34 |Display all floors

easy1

if you love her and she loves you, then encourage her.
you said she did not want to start another love, that is not the excuse, the real reason, you are still not win all her heart, as a girl , I feel love has the strongest power, and marriage without love is nothing except tragedy, so, come on, boy, do something.
2005041013208af5.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-10 15:21:58 |Display all floors

the pains of love

This type of love is very, painful.

But it doesn’t matter if she does not love her boyfriend
OR
Even if she never loves you back.

You should continue to be her friend.  If she is special enough to love then she is definitely special enough to keep as a friend, a friend for life.

It will be painful at first.  There will be times when seeing her makes you sick.  But then seeing her is also the cure.

If she is as special as you think she is, she will make you a better person.  You do not need love for that.

There is an old saying: “it is better to have loved and learned than to have never loved”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-10 16:32:39 |Display all floors

hook in

if she doesn't love her boyfriend you have a good chance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 06:28:20 |Display all floors

Sure U can go for it, but U can be bruised very bad too !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 19:27:38 |Display all floors

man, STOP IT

she's kidding u ,man
most girls like to tell others that they donot care about her relationship
and donot love her bf anymore but actually they r just trying to GET AWAY FROM  the kinda complicated relationship for a while and hang out with sb.else .
in fact  , they can't live without their bfs.
u gotta stop it    im not kidding u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 08:59:05 |Display all floors

Man is more vulnerable than woman in this case...for....Single-Love...

Hehe. It is uncommon to meet this situation.

I have female classmates who also complain a lots Their Boyfriends can't live up with their standarts,however they are engaging long time of courtship.  It is hard for her,or either in this situation to tell " There is not strong feeling between US to each other", but sometimes they said it to you, a friend, with free time, to hear her complains.

hehe.  Most Young girls have a wish to marry a Rich- Diamondrated Bachelor,HAHA. That is too straight going forward into marriage, or another start of tragedy if divorce come soon, as the two have interest conflict,but insist on pursue extensive freedom of individual interest.

Girl and Boys need  to follow some steps to get mature.

It is okay to see some Love film until you are fed up and reflesh them again, you will find love more meanful for you and important in your life which can not be easliy replaced by some other feeling or caring

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-13 19:29:43 |Display all floors

to callamike:

thank you!
you said you also have the same pain with me,can I know what was happened yo you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.