Author: slimdog

Who despise Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-8 13:33:28 |Display all floors

segregation

WHO is teaching Chinese to despise Chinese? who has? Mr. Bai Yang? and...?
this skill arent born with.

I wouldn't exclude the idea some people are working behind scenes to exceed segregations for their own gains. low education populations are always the best targets to brain wash with.

just about everything I have seen good in Chinese peoples are twisted into "opposite" by those thinking themselves as elaquent and important enough to change a world. it does bring a gross feeling in me about them.

sometimes I think, what had the Brits said to the chinese in the past century about Opium, had they propogate how great this drug is? had they twisted things around and lied to the chinese about the popularity of this plant in the world?

[ Last edited by knowhoyouare at 2006-4-8 02:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-8 17:27:00 |Display all floors
Chinese despise Chinese

people will despise those who despise themselves...for sure
你二大爷! 她有什么好?! 一对儿脑缺氧 -_-"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 11:31:37 |Display all floors

to Miss Valentina:

"Chinese despise Chinese

people will despise those who despise themselves...for sure"

Its way tooooooo EASY and COOL to blame everything on "Chinese" or the "government"....on one of "ourselves".....face talk...blabla.....
blame games..
there are tons of GREAT people out there, but they dont come here, They rarely come to this sort of low talk. well, I am, have to, these LOW people never realize what they are doing and they still feel pretty smart about themselves...as a matter of fact, as much as I am willing to make friends with lots of "foreigners" on this board, as much sick I am of their mentality.

I wish someone have enough time and energy and say this:
people will despise those who <<TEACH others to despise themselves>>?...for sure

or maybe:

people will despise those who <<GROUP HUMANS for benefits>>?...for sure

-----------------------------------------------
waikit
Newcomer

UID 85235
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 15
Registered 2005-11-14
Status Online        
typical a chinese behaviour.
chinese people pay a lot attention of the judgement of others on themselves. they want to be proud and successful, because they dont want to be looked down by others.
--------------------------------------------------
sick of  these "smart" .... "Mr.waikit"s........
except for complaining , complaining, complaining and figuring out more ways to defend themselves or actually feel "BETTER" about themselves over the other "chinese" "none of their own"......they contribute NOTHING.

[ Last edited by knowhoyouare at 2006-4-13 08:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.