Author: slimdog

Who despise Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-30 17:52:19 |Display all floors

Yikes ...

Originally posted by colorfulwolf at 29-3-2006 02:30 PM
and guys there r places/ clubs in UK that r black -only. they may not say it, but the door policy makes it obvious.

just have a much better party atmos by urself man! they'll be comin to u a be ...

Mobile-phone text-speak
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-1 23:39:42 |Display all floors
"Biases are everywhere, between foreigners to Chinese, Chinese to foreigners, foreigners to foreigners and Chinese to Chinese.
Well."

i love this. im gonna make a point of greeting any non-asian i see as "hey foreigner!, I may be White and never met u, but im sure ur totally cool with embracing me and accepting me as 1 of ur own"

somebody please if u see a cute young white guy on the subway, gimme a hug, its ok, as long as ur the foreigner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 00:18:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by colorfulwolf at 2006-4-1 18:39
somebody please if u see a cute young white guy on the subway, gimme a hug, its ok, as long as ur the foreigner..

But, please first pull up your pants on...

You can fancy your day time fancy as you like to fancy your fancy...

But Simba is Simba...

Hakuna matata!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 21:55:47 |Display all floors

"chinese not allowed" vendor address

if you are a journalist and want to know the details of what happened and the "reasonable economica explainations" they used, I sure will come back with more details.
for a quick minute now....

lets all close our eyes, the trashes will go away, go away.....go away.....

open my eyes, I SEE THE BRIGHT SIDE of the Trash!

----------
B163 -1Floor, YaBaoLu, Tian Ya Plaza
basement 163 at the southwest corner, the necklace shop is with a white curtain, owner is about 30 years of man from south, 165-170cm, oh well, 95% of vendors in Beijing are from the south, I only can roughly guess his accent is around Jiang Zhe area.

not only this city is overloaded with SELFISH low education immigrant workers.....?

[ Last edited by knowhoyouare at 2006-4-2 10:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 13:11:27 |Display all floors
it is without doubt that  quite a few chinese have  a mentality  of low self_esteem. to elimiate  and overcome it , a long time is  needed  .perhaps when china has been  really  one of  big country  not olny in econony  also in politics. the phenomenon  talked by auther  will be less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 19:06:36 |Display all floors
it is without doubt that  quite a few chinese have  a mentality  of low self_esteem. to elimiate  and overcome it , a long time is  needed  .perhaps when china has been  really  one of  big country  not olny in econony  also in politics. the phenomenon  talked by auther  will be less.-----smiltolv

-----

low self_esteem issue ONLY? you need a better brain than that.
by developing into a stronger country can solve the problem? ---- this sounds quite familiar?!  the middle kingdom is not a small country can be operated in less complicated ways.

plus, such branding provides valid advantages to some domestic residents and some other countries politicians, it will NEVER end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 18:04:57 |Display all floors

what's the problem?

after reading"lususnaturae" wrote by blue tiger,I am really not happy,cause his or her too-proud tone.
We are all chinese,if you were treated unfairly on your mainland,won't you be angry?
It's not racial discrimination,but the normal and positibe reaction of a chinese man.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.