Author: slimdog

Who despise Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-14 23:47:39 |Display all floors

I agree (my196693 )

To be honest I wish we got rid of countries as soon as possible and became one nation. It would solve so many problems..

I dislike people who are so fanatical about there nation that anyone else outside is a potential enemy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 02:38:46 |Display all floors
Its the guys business so he can do what he likes but i can see how other people might not like this situation.  Bars are like any business they want to survive if they do not then workers lose there jobs etc etc.  If it meant me surviving and looking after my family then yes i would also do the same.

The one nation thing would love that to happen but people in there own countries can not get along so how would one nation work? Peeople are proud of there roots and thats a hard thing for people to give up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 18:09:59 |Display all floors

then who is despising chinese?

goodness, a simple question he asked:
who is despising chinese?

I happened just had similar experience in Ya Bao Lu, a Zhe Jiang accent vendor told me straigtforward: "chinese are not allowed".
am I sad? yes !
did I report him? yes.
would I post in the future his address to my chinese friends of this idiot? yes.
is this being sensitive? no.

i would posted this story or reply more had I have enough time. ...
my experience, the worst, the worst people you will ever run into, are Asians.

Asians, all Asians .... I have no more left to say about Asians.

"Peeople are proud of there roots and thats a hard thing for people to give up"------quote from upstairs, too many pages to read....
hello, upstairs, I am a Beijinger, I am a northern Chinese, I am a Chinese ...... there is no doubt I am proud of my roots, there is no doubt I dont see any relavance of your talking otherwise like many other replies what has your post to do with the subject itself.
and what thing to give up since you mentioned?
share with us upstairs,  what do we NEED so badly to give up for?

[ Last edited by knowhoyouare at 2006-3-22 10:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 15:48:32 |Display all floors
damn it!I hates these guys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 22:21:46 |Display all floors
"the conception of VIP is the person who can spend a lot of money in their bars"

no thats a shmuck... thats just a retarded guy paying too much for nothing, and still looking like a pointdexter.
i feel this is sad too but as 1 wit once put it " i'd never be a member of a club that wants me"

however here in Shnaghai, i found it hillarious that park 97 ( then most famous old club in shanghai) let women and "foreign guests in for free, while many chinese were deneid or charge the wxtortionate rates to go that crap club.

u r not missing out chinese guys, trust me. its full of hookers and wankers.

---------------------

but chinese do go to a bar to gawp at laowai, so if there r laowai, more paying-customers will come to gawp at them and enjoy the "foreign bar experience". If they didnt u will end -up with bars like windows that have to charge as millions of people will come there , stare at foreigners, try to find a foreign bf and never buy a drink, sad but true.

---------------------
it seems to me, now as throughout history chinese people wil denigrate their own to earn a buck. most of us would do the same, just not to the same extent.
------------

but heh, im raised in the home of capitalism, if its free for me, screw evey1 else, no matter how immoral!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 22:30:34 |Display all floors
and guys there r places/ clubs in UK that r black -only. they may not say it, but the door policy makes it obvious.

just have a much better party atmos by urself man! they'll be comin to u a beggin, i swear.

but, ive never seen a country where they prioritise foreigners over their own b4, thats kinda weird. but heh! works 4 me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 17:45:08 |Display all floors
I do find some Chinese behave as foreigners' ass kissers( 洋奴).
can't deny the truth.
Biases are everywhere, between foreigners to Chinese, Chinese to foreigners, foreigners to foreigners and Chinese to Chinese.
Well.
Lets look at the bright sides. There are a lot of facts about the good wills of people.
www.thatsbj.com
Beijing's best English classifieds! Free!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.