Author: daydreamer66

Since so many people are talking about love on this forum, let's take a look at [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-23 12:20:22 |Display all floors

Daydreamer, let's just ignore that F piece of dingleberry ...

A well-used Poxie that F is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 12:30:14 |Display all floors

well, alliance again?

This is rubbish out of trash.  The "love" thing you described here is very very very childish.  What is love?  you don't have to say it.  Love loses all its taste once it is spelled out.

People treat their "beloved" badly because there is no love anymore, and not the other way around.   Why don't you understand this?

A poodle master pets the poodle because she behaves right, not out of love.  

A racist, a woman-hater and a badmouthed loser is not capable of loving.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 13:14:16 |Display all floors

Xiaolifeidao

No need to pay attention to a piece of dingleberry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 14:00:43 |Display all floors

the alliance

yes, you said to each other "no need to pay attention" to me, but you can't help it as I have too much insights about how childish you are.  It's a temptation to say something about my posts and to protect yourself, isn't it?

You read too much of that crap.  taste love in real life and you will stop that childish rubbish.  Love is not about how many shrimp you peel for your partner; love is not about how much time you wait for your date without complaint.  That is shallow.  Love is about support, help and share.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 19:00:16 |Display all floors

i am a new comer

it seems you are involving in a heated discussion.there is no definition of love i think. every one has its own perspective of love .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-27 18:22:02 |Display all floors

friendbird

I agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 23:53:35 |Display all floors

dailydream5354

Do you know what is love?

????

????

????

Anyway, you are not deserved to be!!!!!!!!!!

haha!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.