Author: sleepye

Welcome to CD (Guangdong) English Club Contact: cdguangzhou@126.com [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-22 17:23:34 |Display all floors

Attention, Guangzhou group, the meeting time

Since it will take one and half hours from Guangzhou downtown to Panyu Shi qiao(番禺市桥), i suggest we meet in Guangzhou downtown at before am 9:00. That is to say, we will take the bus at am 9:00 in downtown.

Those who are going to join this meeting, please send message to me or leave post here, so that I will know where to meet you guys. If most of us live within Tianhe district, we can start off from Guangzhou East Station. If not, we shall have an alternative choice.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for your attention and looking to meet you all the day after tommorrow!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-22 17:35:12 |Display all floors

how to contact you Guangzhou Group

Hi Sleepye,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to go if the meeting in the morning.But  I am afraid not availabel in the afternoon because I will have  a medical check.This venue is pretty good to me because my company closes to the park,that's a good place,fresh air and beautiful lake.

But anyway if I cannot join this time,I m pretty interested in following times,so how could I contact you Guangzhou Group since I am a new comer to you?or you can contact my cell-phone or tell me how here?

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-22 17:52:29 |Display all floors

hi, sunny, a pity we cannot meet you this time

But if you are near Da Fu Shan this Sunday morning, it is possible for us to meet you for a while, what do you think?

Of course, if you are not available at that time, dont mind it. We have more time to meet in future,

As to the contact, I think it necessary for you to pay attention to this forum ,esp meeting notice. Next meeting shall be held after May 1 holidays.

Dont worry about the contact, we have your email address and tel phone number.

Have a nice weekend!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-22 19:24:06 |Display all floors

Sleepy, I won't miss it.

Hey sleepy, so happy that finally the gathering is coming!~
I won't miss it anyway.

I live in Sanyuanli, so it is not so convient for me to go to Guangzhou East Railway Station, any way I can make it. but 9pm is a little bit early I guess.

Any other suggestions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 05:15:21 |Display all floors

what if it gonna be rain that day?

sleepy, please be consider the weather info this sunday. would you still believe it is a good idea to go that far for a raining day?
it is a very nice park without any doubt, but will it still be a good one when it is raining?
i couldn't agree more for your idea, but a second place of gathering would be more appreciate for me...........in case of.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 07:28:17 |Display all floors

hi, Benlinda and Liangning

Benlinda, since I have told Shunde group to arrive at Da Fu Shan at 10:30 am.

It will take us more than one and half hours to arrive at Da Fu Shan. I suggest you guys come earlier than 9:00a.m.

Liangning, I have thought about it, but i dont think there would be a heavy rain, shower is okay for climbing. Dont worry about it, even it is going to rain heavenly. We can still meet there, I always think every moment we share wtih nice people will be part of our unfortable memories of life experience. :)) But dont forget to take unbrella with you.

Benlinda and Liangning, I will leave my cell phone number to both of you in your message box of this forum. Please call me or send sms to me, so that we can  arrange wheere to meet in Guangzhou.

BTW, Liangning, if you are living in Haizhu district or somewhere far from Tianhe district, I suggest you and Jack go directly to  Pan yu Shi Qiao and wait us there. I will call you later. Please think about it.

Anyways, I will contact you guys.

Have a lovely day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 13:25:05 |Display all floors

I will see you all tomorrow...

I live in panyu already, so I will go there myself...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.