Author: sleepye

Welcome to CD (Guangdong) English Club Contact: cdguangzhou@126.com [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-4 13:12:55 |Display all floors

Hi,everybody!

Hi,everybody,i am michael,i've been surfing in this forum for some days,i really want to join you guys if possible.I have been in GZ for about one year , although I have a job in a foreign company, i use english only in reading and writing stuff,so i don't think my oral english is so good,maybe i need more practice.Usually i go to gym house on sunday,but i can reschedule it and attend your meeting.
and i will send my information to the certain email address later,pls let me in! tks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-4 13:14:04 |Display all floors

Wonderful~

I had a wonderful time yesterday afternoon~ So happy to know you all there.

though i didn't talk too much there since  my english is not so good and i couldnt express well  in english.

I will be the next garthering if i am available.

Have a good day~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-4 15:16:13 |Display all floors

Hi there gzboston

The name of the book is:

"Direct from (the) Golgota" the author is Gore Vidal......really interesting!

JV

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-4 20:40:33 |Display all floors

To movement

Hi, Bacon, please check club email box to have a look at the draft for club regulations. Please amend it as more as you can. I hope we can work it out very soon. It is necessary to have such a regulation to identify our club. It is not an English corner, every member shall have corresponding rights and responsibilities.

I forgot to mention that Bacon is the last but not least one, to whom I would like to owe my thanks.

Use magic tools Report

sam-lee has been deleted
Post time 2005-4-6 09:33:27 |Display all floors

Janpanese government is not a honest government

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 17:00:36 |Display all floors

Reply: Janpanese government is not a honest government

hi, Sam, you remind me that this topic shall be a nice one for our next meeing of April 17.

Please ,prepare for it. :)

Use magic tools Report

sam-lee has been deleted
Post time 2005-4-8 09:17:11 |Display all floors

when will the next gathering be held?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.