North Korea nuclear issue [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2003-9-20 10:58:28 |Display all floors

but...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-25 09:11:11 |Display all floors

China should keep silent

NK is our friend,but iy dosn't mean that we should always help them at all costs.Our country needs development,we all dislike some other force can make it worse.So China should keep quiet in this issue though it may carry many problems.I am from Shanghai,if the war between China and Taiwan begins,the first aim Taiwan wants to attack may be Shanghai,and the second is Hongkong.I don't want my home get into ruins.
Sometimes I just wonder why there is a party in China not two.I think the oversee between eachother is a good way to developing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-25 21:13:35 |Display all floors

so many questions~

since there are so many trouble around us,we should elevate the consciousness of precaution!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 08:32:38 |Display all floors

Good news I think

I read that NK may be open to some agreement on restricting its nuclear program.  I'm sure China has provided a guiding hand to the course of these events.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 10:44:44 |Display all floors

What do you think N. Korea is going to do with the nukes?

Under the repressive regime of North Korea, most of the people are living at the brink of starvation (why do you think all the refugees are coming to China?)  Thousands are political prisoners suffering cruel torture.  Across the border, in DEMOCRATIC South Korea, the people have a good life.  

So of course, the first place N. Korea will direct its nukes is toward South Korea, because it wants the wealth of the bottom half of the country.  And then everyone is assuming that Japan is next on the list.  At least that's what everyone is assuming.

So China is sitting here comfortably, thinking, "It's not my problem!"  But maybe it is.

Just think, if North Korea DOES attack South Korea or Japan, who will come to their aid?  Of course, America!   Even though the leader of N. Korea is not exactly a rational man, he's not THAT stupid.  He knows what will happen, and maybe he's not ready to take on America.

Maybe he thinks a better strategy is to attack China.   

Use magic tools Report

freeman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-5 18:14:59 |Display all floors

Nukes

Use magic tools Report

freeman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-10 21:33:14 |Display all floors

Kim Knows it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.