Views: 2931|Replies: 4

strange Email,I can't understand.Please help me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-30 21:17:38 |Display all floors
Batch No: WD18/0065/04RN
Our Ref: UKNL/255457004/04
Our Ref: UK-NL/0627/04   

Dear our treasured lucky winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION  

We are pleased to notify you of the release today as dated of the "UK's Overseas Lottery International Promotions programme held on 4th of March 2005 .

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions programme conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots.

The result of our computer draw 844 of this day selected your names and email address attached to Ticket Number 034-22478556 with serial number 129 drew the lucky number 16-25-27-32-35-43-42 which consequently won the lottery grand prize awards in the 2nd category.

Therefore, you have been approved a lottery jackpot lump sum prize awards winning of ?50,950.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty pounds Sterling Only) in cash prize credited to file Ref. No: UKNL/255457004/04. This is from the total prize of ?8,486,220. 00 (Eighteen Million, Four Hundred and Eighty Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Twenty Pounds Sterlings) shared among the Thirty Eight overseas lucky winners in this category as part of our promotional programme for this year 2005. This is your opportunity!

Your prize awards has been insured in your names and ready for claim. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised on final notice and as a matter of urgency, to contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners for the processing of your prize awards winning and payment to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been concluded satisfactorily.
Due to mixed up in some numbers and names and for the purpose of confidentiality, be advised to keep this award notification as secret from public notice until your claim has been processed and your prize money remitted to your designated bank account as this is part of precautionary measures to avoid double claim or misuse of this program by some social miscreants. Hence, your prize awards winning is confidential as our winners are at liberty to remain completely anonymous until payment is effected to the benefit of the beneficiary. Our staffs are sworn to secrecy, so you will be the only one to know what you've won hence, this notification via this medium (EMAIL) to avoid interception of official letters.

On a final note, you are advised to begin your claim immediately hence, all prizes awards must be claimed and disbursed within 20days of this notification as elapse of the scheduled "End of Claim" date will authorized funds withholding for redirection as abandoned/ unclaimed without notice.

Note: To enhance the processing of your claim by our accredited claim agent, you are advised to officially introduce yourself to the claim agent and also provide them with your valid means of your personal identification with a copy of this awards notification for references.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

At your disposal, we remain.

Very Truly Yours,

MARY  STEWART (Mrs.),

Director.

International Promotions Unit,

UK OVERSEAS LOTTERY,

Airport Hale Rd Halebarns

Altrincham Cheshire WA15 8XW UK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 01:40:18 |Display all floors

I don't know hedan

He keeps getting these things and posting them.

He's had a go with the Nigerian Fraud a couple of times.

Maybe "biting" once and losing his life savings will help him understand ;->>

Just joking Jarry - but you have just got to get both a firewall and a good anti-spam program - and if they don't contact you by your name delete the spam immediately (or don't even open it).

Just as a suggestion - Zone Alarm (freebie download and indispensable) and Mailwasher (free to try, only 25 bucks to buy), and MailWasher is, in my opinion, perhaps the best 25 bucks I have spent on a computer program for the last 4 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 09:52:53 |Display all floors

Be on your guard

There are three human characteristics which professional crooks exploit to cheat you out of your life-time savings: your greed, your sympathy for   fellow human beings; and your curiosity. All their tricks revolve around these three core elements.
Keep away from things that are too good to be true - one never gets something for nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 13:14:04 |Display all floors

re: strange Email,I can't understand.Please help me.

It is a cheating information on the internet.Once a week ago,one of my best friends also receive a same e-mail.The E-mail told him that he was fortunate enough to win 500 thousand Yuan,he could get the awards immediately.But,at first,he must send 500 yuan to the lottery company as the cost of mail.My friend is foolish enough,he mailed 500 yuan to the lottery company with the best wish.But,we all know the result,he became one of the poor people been cheated.
Now,it is a normal phenomenon in our society,I can receive the same cheating masseges alost every day.And I can "win" lots of money and products such as cars or even plane. Especially in Fujain province of the southwestern China,there are lots of people who look the cheating actions as their means to support their everyday lives.CCTV has reported lots of issues taken place in Fujian province.
We appeal that our government should take some effective actions to prevent common citizens from cheating tricks.And, at the same time,we also appeal that all people should distinguish riht from wrong.Only in this way can we solve the serious social problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-1 10:31:16 |Display all floors

Junk mail

what you think it is interesting and have hesitation to delect it.

I was wondering wheather i can get this fun  ,,,,,especiall on Fool Day

Aprillllll    1111111111

Best luck

There are variety of Lottery sell in China?

Why not try it today

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.