Views: 2737|Replies: 4

Er..... That is something for someone who want to live with indian guys in india [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-27 23:47:04 |Display all floors
Chinese Dating with Indian Guy
      #49620 - 11/13/04 10:53 AM   Edit     Reply     Quote   

Hi everybody my name is Suz i m a chinese and going out with an indian guy for nearly two years. I really love him and we are so connected and i know that he is the right guy for me. However because of the Indian culture, society my boyfriend's parent dont know me. He always worry about our future because he is not sure that he is able to marry me. I really love him and really want to marry him. I saw his cousin and friend in India and most of them think we wont have good ending. Please give me some opinion what to do? We decide to move together first and then think about how to convince his parent. I dont know if his parent say no what is his action? He say an Indian guy marry a foreigner or even Indian girl with another class is a shame of the whole family. I really dont want him to get into this situation but i really want to be with him forever.

http://www.hindunet.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=49620&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all&vc=1

Thanks for my former classmates to let me read some about Indian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 07:45:03 |Display all floors

Well, if he dumps you, I'll introduce you to my friend "ajeet"

"ajeet" may be a Paki, I ain't sure. He is a Muslim and has 3 wives. You can be the fourth wife because Islam allows 4 wives per man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 21:36:49 |Display all floors

myfriend :):):)

Nope, not a Paki.  Not Muslim either.

-------------------------
Lots of Chinese Indian Marriages in Singapore and Malaysia. No Probs there as people there are progressive.

It is not just Indian but affects most cultures Eastern and Western.This type of thing happens with the Chi nese, Indians, Malays ,Europeans,and Americans e.t.c. Anywhere you have narrow Minded people or people who are still bound by Old traditions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-29 10:36:56 |Display all floors

whose Friend: Thai Friends?

15 percent of women in Thai province married to foreigners

rate on rise

Monday, 24-Nov-2003 2:20AM PST      Story from AFP
Copyright 2003 by Agence France-Presse (via ClariNet)

BANGKOK, Nov 24 (AFP) - Some 15 percent of women in one northeastern Thai province are married to foreign men, according to a survey which found the matches had provided a windfall for their impoverished families.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BizVantage – Personalized Business Intelligence: the ultimate advantage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Udon Thani scored the highest rate of foreign marriages, the survey of 15 provinces in rural Isaan region recorded the same phenomenon in several other neighbouring provinces.

"The main reason they chose to marry foreigners was because of the collapse of their first marriage, mostly to Thai men," said Decha Wanichvaroj, director of the National Economic and Social Development Board which conducted the poll.

Decha said many women from Udon Thani left home to work in Thailand's tourist destinations where they typically met their foreign husbands -- mostly Europeans from Germany, France and Switzerland.

"Some 86 percent of them met their partners outside Udon Thani, for instance in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket. Only five or six percent said they met their partners in Udon Thani," he said.

Decha said many of the foreign husbands provided money for their in-laws, commonly 8,000-10,000 baht (200 to 250 dollars) a month which is three times the typical income and enough to build relatively luxurious homes.

Life in predominantly rural Isaan is tough, with agriculture the main source of work. As a result, many young women from the region head to the bars and resorts of Bangkok and beyond to find jobs.

The survey had 14,063 respondents in 15 provinces.

ask/sls/br

Lifestyle-Thailand-marriage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-29 10:38:45 |Display all floors

Will you see it in one of Chinese Town.......Taiwan-----

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.