Views: 5485|Replies: 8

how to resist tempatation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-17 16:04:06 |Display all floors
I met a handsome guy and i am fond of him. It is childish that judge someone by his appearance i know.,but it is difficult to resist the tempatation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 19:38:00 |Display all floors

my views

if he is a good guy,so everything is oki ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-18 05:38:07 |Display all floors

temptation

Why would you call such a situation tempting,unless you felt guilty of doing something wrong?What is their wrong with being attracted to the opposite sex?Hopefully,he is a gentleman and respects you enough to become your good friend first,and in time maybe the two of you will either really like each other,or not.I personally dont believe sex should be an issue for a while,maybe then you will really see if he really likes you,and you,he.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-20 20:36:58 |Display all floors

if he is good and can be trusted, go approach him

hi,
it is nothing bad when u r attracted to other people. but it is bad when we do something wrong. talk to him and tell him how is your feeling. i hope this can relief u a little bit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 06:01:12 |Display all floors

Life is all fun and games

You need to give it a try before anything else because there are alot of choices in life but limited amount of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:49:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ar-wing at 2003-12-17 16:04
I met a handsome guy and i am fond of him. It is childish that judge someone by his appearance i know.,but it is difficult to resist the tempatation.

曾经沧海难为水

Requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 23:33:04 |Display all floors
well......hahaha...since its hard to resist temptation..why dont u just take it...and enjoy it???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.