Author: hazebeibei

i want to find a foreign friend ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-29 19:44:23 |Display all floors

not you lornawu

my reply wasn't directed at you, i agree with what you said, and thanks for your support. i am not quite an adult yet, but i'm not naive, i know that girls need to be careful, but not of westerners any more than Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-30 11:32:34 |Display all floors

thanks for your reply ,pinko7

Thanks for your reply ,pinko7,the most important thing is we are all friendly , and we just want to make friend with each other, i am also very interested in making friends with all kinds of people! it is a good thing that we can chat on the forum, and change our thoughts,it is wonderful!

Hope all the friends are happy everyday!

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 11:48:05 |Display all floors

i think we will become friends !

no matter pinko7 ,other than lornawu ,i think we  are good guy ,and we meet here is very valuable ,we have a lot ,and we have lucky with each other ,so i think we can chat with each other by another way so that the speed is quickly !
can i ask lornawu your msn or your hotmail ?we can talk something that way ,or we can chat on oicq ?
can you agree with me ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 13:15:11 |Display all floors

hi, friends

hehe,, i am glad to make friends with you all!

my hotmai  is :wxn83@hotmail.com  , i am sorry, my boss didn't allow me to use oicq! it is a pity !

Waiting for your mail!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 14:40:51 |Display all floors

hazebeibei

Many of us laowai use MSN messenger.

Its free and similar to oicq...the main difference is that its much more popular.

I'd advise you to download it.

Enjoy.

If your interested in chatting, send me a message.......I dont wish to display my email address on this forum.

Kind regards.

abc123

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-1 08:37:02 |Display all floors

ok !

your msn is what ?or you will tell me you e-mail ,my hotmail is hazebeibei_588_215@hotmail.com
you are a  foreigner ?what are you  from ?
contact me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-18 23:20:46 |Display all floors

nice friend/here

helo im ali new in beijing  plz conte me.80910014

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.