Author: hazebeibei

i want to find a foreign friend ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-25 17:46:02 |Display all floors

finding a foreign friend means not just language trading,much more......

It could bring you happiness,it could also bring you sadness.it means a lot,sometimes it just happened so fast that you dont even know wht to do.and sometimes the feeling could kill you,at least make you feel you`d rather die!!  
So,my point is:take care when you get youself a foreign friend!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 22:53:15 |Display all floors

be careful

be careful when u choose friends

dont be naive

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-26 08:55:38 |Display all floors

thank you for all my friends!

your ideas are very right .
my purpose is not only find a foreign foreign friend to improve my english .but i hope i can meet a foreign people .because i have no this kind of friends .i will receive your ideas,and i will be caution of it .
i hope i can make more friends by this way .
do you want to become my friends ?we can improve english together ,and we can chat with you ,not only when you are happy ,but also when you are sad .
do you agree me ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-26 10:13:47 |Display all floors

what?

i think i'm the only foreigner who's posted here, and it sucks that some of you think this way about foreigners, us Australians, on the inside, are just the same as you Chinese. What makes us different? I like chatting to anyone, whether they're from China or Australia, it doesn't matter. I have Chinese friends too, and they're great

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-26 11:11:41 |Display all floors

hi,pinko7

We posted here is not mean that we deprecate to make friends with foreigners, yes ,we are all same .no different, but in the world there are many many bad people, including chinese  and foreigner,so we must be careful about making friends with strangers! no matter where are you from!
may be i am  worried  too much!
best regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-29 17:31:20 |Display all floors

yes ,you are right !

i think make friends is not just for exchanging language ,and this is not the purpose ,but i think chating like this way has no danger ,because we are adult ,and we have minds ,we can idenicate what is the truth and what is the badthing .
if we have comman ideas ,i think we can become friends ,stranger are not bad man ,and we are good guy ,and i believe good guy have good lucky ?do you think so ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-29 17:32:30 |Display all floors

i agree with you ! pink07

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.