Views: 6444|Replies: 25

i want to find a foreign friend ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-24 14:19:14 |Display all floors
do you agree me ?
all my friend are chinese,but i really want to make a friend from foreign countries .because i think foreigner is frank ,active,energy .more over ,i think this also can improve my english.
i am honest and breezy .
please contact me !
QQ:26260963

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 19:55:04 |Display all floors

i can help

email me at left_wing_pinko@hotmail.com i'm Australian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 11:15:52 |Display all floors

i forget my msn password,can we communicate by oicq?

i  think talk about sth by email is so lowly ,do you use OICQ in australia?in china ,we usually talk with friends by this way .
i heard foreigner usually use icq,do you ?
if you can  use OICQ,this is very good !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 11:23:25 |Display all floors

english

why you want to talk with foreigners,chinese are also very frankly,it is not the only way to improve your english!speak with chinese whose english is better than you also can improve your english, the moon in the abroad is not round than china

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 14:44:12 |Display all floors

oh !yeah!

your suggestion is very right!
i think your english is better than me ! do you think this way can improve english?
please contact me !
your msn?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 16:32:41 |Display all floors

english

i am sorry to say that my english is not so good, but now i try my best to improve it ,i chat with my friends and classmates in english, it is a good way,of course ,i also chat with foreigners, but i don't  find the foreigner on purpose! it is not the only way to improve english!
sometimes ,we write somethings on the forum and we will meet some foreigners ,it is very natural!Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 16:33:42 |Display all floors

english

i am sorry to say that my english is not so good, but now i try my best to improve it ,i chat with my friends and classmates in english, it is a good way,of course ,i also chat with foreigners, but i don't  find the foreigner on purpose! it is not the only way to improve english!
sometimes ,we write somethings on the forum and we will meet some foreigners ,it is very natural!Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.