Author: cogito

China is THE GREATEST COUNTRY in the world, and here is why [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-24 16:39:46 |Display all floors

daydreamer mimicks china china china

like a monron.  

She is so stupid that she doesn't have her own opinions apart from the blind cheer for China china china.

She is a monron and should be oustered from any intelligent discussions.

She is also a blind follower of cogito.  Since we already have cogito here, having her here does not add any, not even marginal, contribution to our discussions.  She is worthless.  BTW, I also believe that she is also ugly.

Let's ouster daydreamer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-26 20:54:20 |Display all floors

Cocogito, or Coco, you need to learn how to spell, peasant.

A follower of Cogito you are saying??

You are but a house slave of Cogito, don't forget !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 09:53:04 |Display all floors

chinespolice, what's wrong with peasants?

I'm from countryside but have not worked in fields.  So strictly speaking, I'm not a peasant.  based on what evidence you assume that I'm a peasant?  You are as idiotic as daydreamer.  maybe you are 1 person.  Stupid idiot, should be oustered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 17:10:10 |Display all floors

I had a similar discussion today.

I was in hospital today and a bunch of people in there were crowding around me as there are't many foreigners in this town. They started asking me questions, the usual stuff....How much do you make? Do you like Chinese food? Do you like China and so on and so forth. Then one man asked me if I agreed that Chinese people were the smartest in the world. I told him that I didn't agree, I said China has it's share of really smart people, average people, and complete morons just like every other country. Then he got a bit irate and insisted that I acknowledge Chinese people were the smartest in the world. Then when I still refused he got angry and told me that China would control the world in 50 years and then I would be sorry. What a tool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 17:32:52 |Display all floors

Re: what a tool

Yes, you are a fooled tool and a tooled fool, you bazoo bazoongies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 17:39:33 |Display all floors

Erm...................thanks?

Have I just been insulted or complimented? It was somewhat surreal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 17:40:16 |Display all floors

cocogito aka cogito’s miserable slave

daydreamer66
+ Send message
+ Posts: 104
+ Joined:
   2005-02-22
Aunticoco, you need to calm down.
Coco, I did appreciate your insidious way to attack the IQ conclusion by arguing that the IQ methodology was questionable and the correlation between IQ and Gross National Product was iffy. Yeah, you are intelligent. You proved yourself more INTELIGENT, oops, it’s INTELLIGENT, than other slaves of cogito who barely use their brains.
Obviously, your master cogito has answered the latter one of your argument clearly. And I see the former one of your arguments pretty funny.
You question the reliability of IQ methodology. Unfortunately the IQ methodology you questioned is the prevailing methodology widely accepted and used up to date. It would be highly appreciated if you could offer a new Intelligence Measure with higher credibility. Could you? I imagine you could NOT thanks to your current Intelligence level. If you could not provide a more credible way, I suggest you respect the current the one and Charles Murray’s Bell Curve. Long before Ferdinand Magellan completed the first circumnavigation of the globe, some scientist had argued that the earth is round rather than flat. Yet, please be noticed that the theory was not easily accepted as in its early stage as in modern times. In fact, it was until the Ferdinand Magellan’s personal experience served as a profound proof had the truth been widely accepted! Your attitude to question the IQ methodology with no justification is indeed questionable. Your pseudoscience could be very harmful if you apply it into daily life. Take cancer as an example. Cancer has been incurable up to present. Many physic scientists are still researching and finding a right way to get cancer cured. Apparently, current methodologies to combat cancer are questionable. Suppose you are cancered, would you refuse to take or receive treatments because you think they are QUESTIONABLE AND THUS STUPID?! I doubt you would dare to.
That you over reacted to cogito’s post on Charles Murray's "The Bell Curve", which is merely an informative fact, is ridiculous! Maybe coco is showing off his newly learnt knowledge on statistics? Or maybe he is so hysteric that he could not accept the fact that the IQ of the race he belongs to is statistically lower than that of Chinese. Who is the de facto racist and nationalist then?!
Btw, nobody denies EQ here. And nobody says that IQ is a necessary and sufficient condition to Gross Domestic Product. Does anybody attempt to imply that some countries and nations are superior to the others? Don’t get mixed up! Don’t mislead forumists here. I see you way too supersensitive over the issue.
BTW, congrats to Chinesepolice! Apparently someone's ruffled again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s funny to see cocogito aka cogito’s miserable slave rush in here showing off his pseudoscience again! Apparently, Cogito’s post once again ruffled your feathers, making you nasty!
So what if I use China China China! I am Chinese! I love China! China was, is and shall be the greatest country on earth!
Long live the oriental dragon!
Long live China!
China China China China
Is this making you hysteric again, coco?!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.