Views: 2964|Replies: 5

Stupid poll on CD homepage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-22 20:51:02 |Display all floors
'Do you think that sex before marriage and extra-marital affairs could be tolerated, as some have suggested?'

Answer YES or NO.

What the fluck kind of poll is this?  How are they inter-linked?

If you have sex before marriage does that mean you will also cheat on your wife or husband?

STUPID STUPID STUPID

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 03:28:30 |Display all floors

haha..

Um.. sex before marriage has nothing to do with OR even related to extra-marital affairs(cheating), 2 different things.. who ever created this poll must have taken some drugs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 09:06:44 |Display all floors

The pollster needs a lesson or two on ETHICS.

Obviously, the pollspeople have confused the former issue with the latter. They might think sex before marriage is IMMORAL! I'm shocked to find outmoded thinking still exists even in China Daily, which is supposed to be an avant-garde paper aimed at many expats living in China.
Don't scare me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 09:08:04 |Display all floors

The pollster needs a lesson or two on ETHICS.

Obviously, the pollspeople have confused the former issue with the latter. They might think sex before marriage is IMMORAL! I'm shocked to find outmoded thinking still exists even in China Daily, which is supposed to be an avant-garde paper aimed at many expats living in China.
Don't scare me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 11:25:14 |Display all floors

Reply: Stupid poll on CD homepage

Why is sex before marriage acceptable?  
Why are extramarital affairs not acceptable?

Some people may say the believe that extramarital affairs as perfectly fine.  And in 50 years the vast majority of people may think that extramarital affairs are acceptable and the people that believe otherwise of old fashioned and backwards.

The fact is, most people will believe what they are taught.  In the modern period, that means what is conveyed on TV.  

Would you rather marry:
1) a woman that had a 100 sex partners, though never married?
2) a woman, now divorced, that two sex partners, her husband and a lover she had during the marriage?

Personally, I rather not have a wife who could have been little more then toilet for 100 men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 11:54:22 |Display all floors

or by the same score...

I would rather be married to a girl who had five lovers before me than be married to a girl who was a virgin when we met but is screwing around behind my back.

Personally I think girls who marry as virgins are more likely to have extra-marital affairs.

China Daily, WTF are you playing at with polls like this?  Sort it out!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.