Author: jodysong

Strong Protest Against Yahoo [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-17 01:16:37 |Display all floors

JodyLs ...you are correct...most correct. A strong complaint needs to be made to

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 09:23:21 |Display all floors

Yahoo protest

Chairman's suggestion to a logical correction to the problem seems reasonable.  I find I often agree with him, even as a westerner.  I am even worse than that I am American.  But Chairman, I was educated in America an I was never told I was better than Chinese.  I was taught and believe that generally speaking all men are created equally.  Personally I come to these pages to learn and understand what I can of the country and its people.  No plan or desire to change China or the people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 10:27:47 |Display all floors

To: roadrunner

You are welcome to post your opinion. And in fact , i like your posts.  everymankind are equal with each other. Chairman said you were taught that you are better than chinese when you were young. i do not think so.
Surely, some of you do not like chinese , in some distance, they hate us. they would never pass a chance to hurt us.

can you believe a man who can work in yahoo would make such careless mind mistake. Surely , you can not. those damned guys, it is not the first time for them to do so.

yahoo must appologize!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 10:46:33 |Display all floors

Correction...I was not talking to roadrunner or even American's for that matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 11:04:49 |Display all floors

i agree

hi,
i m badrul from malaysia.
we must put up our pressure on yahoo so they will know with whom they are dealing with.
it is a provocative measures toward china.

Use magic tools Report

jodysong has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-17 11:27:46 |Display all floors

No excuse

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 12:09:00 |Display all floors

JodyLs ...well said...I agree...they must RECTIFY their error and apologise..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.