Author: yelson

what is second most popular language in China.. Do you think learning japanese h [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-23 09:11:18 |Display all floors

Okay..Could you help" Good afternoon (morning )Ladies and Gentlemen" in Spanish

I will do a presentation in our class about the organisation in South America.

It is very fun when i started to collect the info online vai searching google. and it turned out the offical site for thise org is served in espanisha and portugee.....

To open the presentation funny, i wish i can listen few word in spanish to cheer my class up. and then turn to the presentation, seem as if i m from south american

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 19:43:52 |Display all floors

I think French is also very beautiful

but Japanese seems to be more easy to learn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 02:24:24 |Display all floors

spanish and french

spanish:
buenos dias senores y senoras.

french:
bonjour messieurs et mesdames.

good luck with your presentation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-14 15:05:19 |Display all floors

Can China and Korea live alone with Japan, isolated from japan or beat it

Japanese  Shooting  crashed Glass of Ambarrassing Building of China in Tokyo....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-18 16:33:59 |Display all floors

Fire.don't mess it up

哥们儿们,姐妹儿:美国的一个网站现在再作民意调查“Do you think China's anti-japanese sentiment is justified(你认为中国人的反日情绪正确与否)?”现在的投票结果是28%正确,72%不正确。情况对咱们很不利。同胞们,我们去投票吧,选“是(yes)”。QUICKVOTE Do you think China's anti-Japanese sentiment is justified? Yes No VIEW RESULTS 网址是 http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/04/15/china.japan/index.html
American Pie: who?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-19 16:20:12 |Display all floors

french is wonderful.

like most of chinese people , I also hate japan,hate japanese people,because of the historical reasons.But unfortunately I have to japanese as my foreign language ,because I found that japanese is easier than  other languages such as french,which is one of the most beautiful ,wonderful language in the world,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.