Views: 3574|Replies: 12

what is second most popular language in China.. Do you think learning japanese h [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-21 08:06:37 |Display all floors
do you think japanese is more   popular in China rather than other country,however i wish  French and spanish could turn into one of popular language in asia but only liminted in america and west

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-21 10:45:23 |Display all floors

I dont think so

Korean is more popular that japanese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-21 11:05:36 |Display all floors

Japanese is really a changing language, it's hail from ancient chinese I think, but insane Japanese vary it into such a horrible format today. we must remember the our national plague caused by Japan, we must learn something from history, which can indicate the difference between us and a ruthless race.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-21 21:54:11 |Display all floors

Japanese is not good nation

Japanese is not a good nation,most people hate japanese all over the world.I think that the chinese  is most popular in oversea.We must  extend our language to foreigner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 18:20:16 |Display all floors

Agree

Dont forget Diaoyu Island

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 19:13:58 |Display all floors

japanese is rubbish

i prefer french ,french is nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 06:29:16 |Display all floors

Japan is a good nation

1. People all over the world do NOT hate Japan. On the contrary, people in the West are fascinated by Japan and Japanese culture.

2. Overseas, Japanese is more popular than Chinese. There are simple economic reasons behind this. Japanese also happens to be a fascinating language.

3. Japan is one of the best nations in Asia; it is wealthy, it is peaceful, it is developed. What happened sixty years ago (or earlier) is of no importance today... no one in Europe holds history against todays' Germany.

Unfortunately, many Chinese have inherited this hatred toward the Japanese. It is bad for you, it is bad for China to dwell. Do you ever read foreign newspapers? Have you ever been to Japan?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.