Post time 2005-3-24 19:14:55 |Display all floors

Anagrams in The Da Vinci Code

O, Draconian devil! Oh, lame saint!

is  a perfect anagram of...

Leonardo da Vinci! The Mona Lisa!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 19:32:53 |Display all floors

:)

My classmate read it and she introduced it to us.  I have no passion for I hate reading.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 20:46:49 |Display all floors

More from The Da Vinci Code

"Madonna of the Rocks."  ---> "So dark the con of man."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 10:18:54 |Display all floors

Suddenly remind me of this one...

junk, adult, prostitute, ass,nasty,evil,scamp,excrement->Japanese

No offense, solely for fun:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 10:33:41 |Display all floors

its just a story to me

i think vatican feels being challenged because they are insecure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 13:06:14 |Display all floors

There were

two programs on HK TV - one on World and one on Pearl. both were two hours but done differently and the main thrust of both seemed to be an intent to debunk.

The theories behind the Da Vinci Code come mainly from another book of the 80's called "Holy Blood - Holy Grail" from which the Da Vinci Code author "borrowed" much.

On both of the programs, different authors of the HB-HG book were interviewed and on one of them they did show the Da Vinci Code author "being" interviewed but it appeared it was just a tape of another interview.

One thing that I found of interest - actually there was only really this one - is the painting of the Last Supper showing clearly that there is in fact a women in the picture. Actually, on one they interviewed the Curator of the museum wherein that painting resides and "HE" said it wasn't a woman but that the personage known as Jesus was a homosexual and that the "woman" was actually his "closest" friend and disciple who just happened to by effeminate looking. Odd that. Wonder if the vatican will pounce on him for saying that?

I have also read that in Judaism, to be a "Rabbi" one must first be married. I have absolutely no idea if that is actually true as I am not a follower of any religion but if it is true then it is interesting that the personage known as Jesus was called and appeared to be acknowledged as a "Rabbi." If he was married, to whom was he married? And, what happened to his "wife?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 21:57:27 |Display all floors

Good read

Good book, very much the type of book that you cannot leave until you finish!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.