Author: coffee_bean

What's your plan for Christmas? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-19 00:42:16 |Display all floors

i have no holiday at all

i am working in a american company.the excutive management is the hongkongese.so while they enjoying the holiday,when are working in workshop.this is why i prefer the chinese festival holiday to western holiday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 00:42:52 |Display all floors

i have no holiday at all

i am working in a american company.the excutive management is the hongkongese.so while they enjoying the holiday,when are working in workshop.this is why i prefer the chinese festival holiday to western holiday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 00:57:26 |Display all floors

no holiday for chinese people

no holiday for chinese people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 12:27:14 |Display all floors

No plan for Christmas, But it is a chance to have a good feeling!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 12:51:15 |Display all floors

hi

Poor, neither have I!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 12:51:17 |Display all floors

christmas plan

working and going home,  should not be special on the globalizitional festival,  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 13:29:15 |Display all floors

HI

HELLO,Nice to meet all of you. first of all, i am gald i have the chance to join the big family, and i hope i can take the chance to improve my english with all of you, to say the true, my english is poor. i do not have any plan for Christmas so far, you know ,i am a chinese girl, so Christmas is not a important festival for me , but i like the ambience, i wish all of you have a good Christmas !(if i make any mistakes, pl tell me ,thanks!)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.