Author: coffee_bean

What's your plan for Christmas? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-16 20:07:54 |Display all floors

I have no holiday.I have no money

Christmas is impending ,but  i  have no holiday to travel. And the important thing is I have no money .There are so many beatuiful presents in the shop, but why I am poor. Er~~~~ Christmas is blue.
but .i hope everybody here will have a perfect Christmas
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-16 20:27:17 |Display all floors

re

i have to stay at school with my students.maybe they will give me a surprise.but i hope they won't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-16 21:58:29 |Display all floors

i wanna spend with my gf

but she is in hk now, i just wonder why hk is already back home, it is so difficult to enter that part of our country, so i just hope we can have a phone call to her. i wanna tell her that i love her very much, and that reminds me of last christmas. i will remember that forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 02:17:38 |Display all floors

I will try to be in China.

I am working in Czech Republic now, and I would like be back to China before Christmas day. I have gotten my managers approval so far, but the flight ticket is not so easy to get currently. I would like to stay with my fiancee during Christmas holiday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 02:22:06 |Display all floors

I will try to be in China.

I am working in Czech Republic now, and I would like be back to China before Christmas day. I have gotten my managers approval so far, but the flight ticket is not so easy to get currently. I would like to stay with my fiancee during Christmas holiday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 08:28:54 |Display all floors

RE

Just as before.The Christmas is not  a attractive festvial. Only get a new Christams card to congratulate. For being a chinese we put  more feeling in China New Year more than Christmas. After all it is really our festival. Is it correct?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 08:55:29 |Display all floors

I agree with you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.