hello!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 22:49:20 |Display all floors

i think so,

i think  it necessary for you to explain you opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 01:05:52 |Display all floors

no need to explain

Your resume should have no need to explain why you left your previous job. If they asked you this kind of question, you can answer them, otherwise, it's none of their business. You don' t need to let them read it. Your resumer should be busy telling them how good you are, not your history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 08:02:36 |Display all floors

something maybe interests you!

i have just been employeed  by our company for two weeks. the leading reason is not because of my excellent working history but my attitude that i said to the interviewers straight up, no cheating  and being honest. however, it doesn't necessarily mean that you would tell them what you cannot do and what you think is your weak points if you were not being encountered such question.  to be a good listener is better than a good speaker. good luck to you and to me! my e-mail address is hawkyangking@yahoo.com.cn. you are welcomed to write to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 11:21:29 |Display all floors

want to be friend

dear  friend

I m a old man living in northeast  of china ,if you like to have a talk with,try it .
your sincerely  mark

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 17:32:12 |Display all floors

I wish you could like my comments.

A1:
简单描述离职原因,写在每个工作经历那边, 院报的责任编辑写在奖励一栏,班级的组织委员是小东东啦, 省略啦.

A2:
翻译以下:

离职原因 Ditto

工 作 经 历: Ditto

1月至4月 北京泛洋游乐园管理有限公司 部门:软游戏运营部 职位:软游戏主管 BEIJING FANYANG AMUSEMENT PARK MANAGEMENT CO. LTD.  , DEPARTMENT: SOFT GAME BUSINESS DEPARTMENT, POSITION: SOFT GAME IN CHARGE

education:
福建农林大学 FUJIAN AGRICUTURAL VACATION-TECHNICAL COLLEDGE人文社会科学学院 经济法与经纪实务

唯一经学院认可的院报的责任编辑,

班级的组织委员,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 16:21:06 |Display all floors

FYI

For me, i agree with the idea that it's better not to mention your resignation reason, although indeed it's nothing to be sharmed for., although it'll certainly be asked during your interview, although i quite identify with that honesty is the essential vitrure of Chinese. Still i think the normal resume includes three important parts:
1/ Your basic background
2/ Your education and working experience
3/ Your own advantages
Especially points 3 is the most important factor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.