Views: 2342|Replies: 2

a chinese girl studied in beijing wants a language partner sincerely [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-15 19:13:09 |Display all floors
Hello everyone!
  I am a frank,optimistic girl and studying in beijing ! As my oral English is so poor that I  am looking for a foreigner to be my friend and my language partner.
   I  am 25 years old and now studing in a postgraduate school.i came from Jlin province in northest china,so i am a Mandarine speaker. i have past cet-6 and my tofle score is 630,so my english is not very poor {but my oral English ---  ] .i think i can  communicate with you without many difficults.
   btw: i  major in law,so i can give you some legal advise and help you .
     I am looking forward to speaking with you.
     my email :jesuislafille@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 09:11:43 |Display all floors

To be a sinificant lawer in China. China need you more than you in need of her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 20:18:05 |Display all floors

Can I be of any help to u

Hi ,
This is Parag... Just arrived in Beijing from India.. I am IT person.. I will stay in Beijing for 6 months... May be we both can help each other.. I can help for your english and you help in finding good tourist attraction places in Beijing..
u can email me on parag_bhosale@rediffmail.com.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.