Author: starmasseur

citizen or any nationality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-12 20:35:13 |Display all floors

how to say

uncomsciously,i find so many  funny posts.i knew  maybe someone was serious,but most of person were making fun of other people who has a dream of Peacockery.i don't think there will be any result of love,because u can't find your another side in reality .we may reconginize that truth that internet is one kind of medium to make strangers familiar,so if u want to live a comfortable life ,please cherish your time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 20:41:57 |Display all floors

forget one thing

if someone want to be my friend,i will be so happy .pay attention to "not gf".i would like to chat with a guy in english for friendship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 11:36:46 |Display all floors

so funny

thank you loving chinese lady.but your direct expression is accepted by Chinese lady with some difficultise in China.slowly culturing emotion is a mores in the society of China.it is different from the other countrise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-17 11:44:10 |Display all floors

may be

may be yes may be no
i can accept it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 01:45:38 |Display all floors

Peacockery

Is there such a word as " Peacockery ". Can anyone enlighten me please ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 10:55:27 |Display all floors

peacockrey

it means 虚伪 虚荣

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 14:22:48 |Display all floors

Don't worry about it !

There are many chances for us to contact so many people in this colorful society.Perhaps the person you are looking for just stand in the presence of you.As long as you are sincerely waiting  for her.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.