Views: 3030|Replies: 9

WHY! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-11 15:21:34 |Display all floors
The expression in this song is prefect.Why most of u just skim through it and give me no reply? We can talk about our feelings or u can even say somewhere bad .I notice that most of u just love to  make friends here.Right!I also love friends.But,how to find a true friend!Not just say hello and leave others ur address,MSN or email.I want to find something true in ur deep heart,showing ur true feeling about the world.
  So donnot be superficial and childish any more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 21:56:11 |Display all floors

NO REPLY!

I know it at the beginning when I wrote my post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 22:48:58 |Display all floors

i agree with u!

nice to read your "why". i am a girl feel lonely in deep heart. i need a real friend to talk. and we can speak out  our feelings right? you know ,sometimes we can not speak out all that u feel,especially face to your close friends or relatives , do u feel so? i need a real ,  new , good friend. i am a kiind hearted, easy going chinese girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 23:08:49 |Display all floors

sad song to sad girl

no doubt this song is great, and i've never heard this song before, neither does that band.

I guess you are very sad, so good luck from a 20 years old boi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 00:22:31 |Display all floors

Hi,helianthus

thx for ur reply ,helianthus,u can talk with me about ur feeling .Everything is ok.I am a good listener.I think maybe I could share ur happiness and sadness.In another hand,I am happy to share my feelings with u.
Looking forward to ur reply.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 00:30:46 |Display all floors

Thx for ur wishes!

Hi,kuntium,I am not a sad girl.Just sometimes I feel a little bit gloomy.I think my life is wonderful,and I enjoy it very much.Thx for ur wishes to me-----an almost 19 years girl.I suggest u listen to garbage's music.It is somehow show people's spirit or feeling about the surroundings.Or u can let me know which music u like.
Waiting for ur reply.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 18:51:45 |Display all floors

no word

hi, I think you misunderstood, I like punk music and rap music ,  I love foo fighter, oasis, maroon 5, radiohead etc, and some chinese underground bands are also my favor, such like 挂在盒子上 and 二手玫瑰 and so on, anyway, good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.