Author: gyom2004

Do you really think sex is good? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-25 06:30:04 |Display all floors

SEX--The ultimate sublime technique of sex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultimate sublime technique of sex can be learned and I have demontrated that last night and love to share with you the ultimate sexual technique of "NEVER CUM".

In order to reach the sublime stage of sex, you can practice with your girlfriend/wife/lover.

You do not have to engage in sex but learn how to control the "excitation phase".

First of all, just relax and have your lover use oil (prefer slightly warm baby oil) to massage your penis. She should not use her dominant hand , but the left hand and gently massage your penis , slightly stroke and you just relax and enjoy.

Try to tell me not to squeeze or stroke hard but very gently massage and you start out with only 30 minutes and stop.

Each session only last for 30 minutes and allow you to de-sensitize the excitement and she will find the million dollar spot to stop you from ejaculation.

You should stay in bed and she dress very sexy for you so you can enjoy touching her nice round ass and massage her too.

If you feel you want to cum, you stop and allow you to recover. You should never reach the stage of "no return" but go and stop, go and stop and this will alllow you to make you have prolonged erection and never cum.

If you reach this phase, go on the second phase to have her right dominant hand to squeeze you, twist you in 360 degree and jerk you hard, again try to stop and go. if you feel you are going to cum, stop and relax.

I enjoy the most wonderful sublime sexual technique and the "NEVER CUM" technique actually  can conserve your energy, allow you to satisfy her and you are able to perform and laugh.

<<<<<<<<I was laughing so loud inside because her gf came and we played and I never cum and never cum and surprised everyone>>>>>>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 06:34:29 |Display all floors

She was down to 140 lb, and around 34 years old. 34 years old is a tigar in bed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 17:27:39 |Display all floors

no mate

Is that cos they do nothing for you or just cos you're getting nothing?

no mate, certainly been getting action, just its hard to get the best animated action if u catch my drift....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 17:33:22 |Display all floors

sex is that good? i dunno...

But it seems magic to most men..
I know one man ,he lives by himself ,and he needs sex,but it seems he`s got no interest in prostitutes..and he aint got any gf,but one day he bought himself some durex(condemn?)..seems he felt good after bought that ......
  So my conclusion is:even a man doesnt have sex with anyone,condomn(or condemn?)would also get him saticfaction!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 21:07:33 |Display all floors

sure, it's very good!

i belive it's very good, for pleasure and health, too.  The point is if two ppl match, coordinate with each other.  Both parties enjoy is the perfect!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-2 21:19:53 |Display all floors

gyom2004, I think, that you have a big problem (ToT)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-3 11:27:36 |Display all floors

why u ask that?

it is definitely yes,sex is indespensible,and no other could take is away.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.