Views: 12734|Replies: 64

Do you really think sex is good? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-10 21:16:56 |Display all floors
OK, OK, I am assured to receive hundred of replies saying that if I don't think that sex is good then I should have a problem...

Well, think of it twice. Could you tell me that the last time you have sex it was an absolutelly amazing experience? And your partner, what does he or she think?

Sometimes would you not exchange one hour of sex  for a good meal in a great restaurant, a ticket to Disneyland, an evening watching a good football match, one day at the beach?

Consider the amount of energy spent in sex for only ten little seconds of pleasure for boys and most of the time none for girls. Making love is really exhausting, really dirty and in the end  frustrating... some could even find it painfull

Say to your friends that you don't like sex and watch for their reaction... Why would everybody enjoy sex?

And you boys and girls, what is your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 21:39:24 |Display all floors

I think you do have a problem.

It's probably why your gf is treating you so bad.

Maybe that's harsh but you sound weird. 'Sex is dirty'   WTF!?!  How do you figure that out?

Sexi is the most fun and stimulating form of exercise you can have.

Why switch it for eating or watching football?  You can do it all!  Have you never used food in foreplay?  Have you never had sex while watching football?  

Try it sometime.  Ok maybe not the football one, it was only once and it was on in the background.  Couldn't resist it though =o)  I like to catch my late night spanish footy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 21:42:31 |Display all floors

'frustrating'?

only for your girl if you aren't satisfying her

'painful'?

whoa are you linford christie in disguse?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 02:08:52 |Display all floors

Learn from the Master, Ilunga, He will teach you everything about sex !

Sex involves two people and whether there is love involved, it is a physical act which requires some physical activities.

I think Ilunga is a young man and have  experienced  many girls/women.

I think "sex" is only good if you know how to perform and your partner is co-operating.

You just relax and have her to taste your freshly cooked "hotdog" with some juice. Just sit back on a sofa and relax and look at the big mirror and stroke her hair gently.

You then place her on top and straddle you gently and there is no physical work for you . You can hold her back and rock slowly back and forth and enjoy the "skin sensation" and facing each other allows you to see her facial expression, the joy she is enjoying and you can kiss her.

You can also place her in front of you and slowly enter from behind and facing the big mirror. There is no need to rush, get excited but enjoy the beautiful scene when two people melt away together.

You can just relax and lying down and have her be on top and ride you like a horse and relax for a while, stop and go, stop and go and take a deep breath and feel her inside you and kiss her hair, her ear and say "I love you".

There is no need to pump so hard, you can also place her on the side near the edge and slowly enter while standing up and then you be in control and on top and slowly feel the love canal and never get too excited and enjoy the best part.

If you can never cum, then you accomplish the sublime act of sex, enjoy the giving and sharing of the love together. The physiology of "never cum" technique is very difficult and not easy to learn. It require self control and allow you to stop, laugh and have a drink and hold each other in bed under the sheet and watch T.V. and get ready to do it again. I recommend you to take a bath or shower together , have a drink, or champagne and relax and kiss each others. That's love not just about sex.

<<Sex is sour when your partner is not co-operating and just want to hurry and unable to relax and understand the most important thing is "not to cum" but feel the "body heat" and the "passion inside" !>>>

What do you think, Master ilunga, the Professor of Sex, I have no experience with Chinese girs/women. Never !

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS YOU ARE UNABLE TO CONTROL AND CUM IN TEN SECONDS, LEARN FROM ILUNGA OR ME TO HAVE SUBLIME CONTROL AND NEVER CUM TECHNIQUE AND ENJOY THE ULTIMATE HUMAN EXPERIENCE OF LOVE--THE LOVE OF MAKING LOVE.

YOU NEVER CUM IN TEN SECOND. IF YOU CUM IN TEN SECONDS, IT MEANS YOU DON'T DON'T HOW TO MAKE LOVE.  MAKING LOVE IS THE ULTIMATE ENJOYMENT AMONG TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

YOU NEVER HURRY AND LET HER DO AS MUCH WORK AS YOU CAN AND SLOWLY ENJOY THE SKIN-T0-SKIN TOUCH. (I HAVE TO USE THE TOWEL ALL THE TIMES BECAUSE SHE HAD ORGASMS SIX TO TEN TIMES AND WAS SO WET AND I HAVE TO DRY HER OUT. IF YOU CAN LEARN  THIS STAGE TO GIVE HER TEN ORGASM , THEN YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE LOVE, NOT SEX)

It is not easy to learn the "never cum" technique. Next time, when you make love to your girlfriend, try to relax, kiss and foreplay and have her ride on you very slowly and gently straddle you in  to a pace you can tolerate and not reach the "phase" of no return. As long as she is going slow and you just don't get excited and just enjoy the skin-to-skin sensation, and practice and practice, you will be the Master one day.

It is difficult and I have asked thousands of women and most told me ALL men cum but a very few can enjoy the ultimate making love technique.

This technique is never written in any medical book and has not been proven scienifically that a man can control himself and never cum.

THIS IS ANCIENT CHINESE SECRET OF 5,000 YEARS. I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE EXCEPT IN THIS CHINA DAILY FORUM---FREE OF CHARGE !!!  NO CHARGE AT ALL !!

But you have to practice with your girlfriend and tell her not to get you so excited and instead of reaching the ultimate rstage of no return, you are there to enjoy her companion. You understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 04:06:58 |Display all floors

what the....?!

...<rub my eyes>
...<double take>
...<rub my eyes some more>
...say to myself "I'm actually seeing this"
...<check the label on the bottle of Coke I've been drinking>
...<throws the bottle into the trash can>
...<make an appointment to see a shrink>

Seriously, Selrahc, don't you think you went just a tiny little bit overboard with that post?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 05:40:55 |Display all floors

Gyom2004. It is not about sex, but about love, relationship and friendship !

When she was sick, I took very good care of her. I cooked for her and gave her medication, spoon by spoon, but in return, she insisted to give me the best of love--making love to me despite she was having fever. I said NO ! Finally I obliged to do so but with respect and  she felt to sleep in my arm.

When she had major abdominal surgery, we avoided having sex but 11 days, but we stayed in bed on the weekend (Saturday)  until noon. She told me to "take me" "I am yours, my love". I felt so bad I broke the adbominal  incision and had to return to see the doctor later on but everything was O.K.

She taught me everything about love and making love. Learn how to relax ! I was just lying in bed one day when we first met, she would surprised me to come into the house and slowly took my pant off and swallowed me completely. She was standing on one foot and open her pelvis wide open  with the other foot on a chair and guided my fingers into her love canal while she was stroking me gently. She told me to push two fingers into her love canal and then use the other finger into her No. 2 hole and I can feel the thin membrane separating them together.
She then taught me to enter  her slowly but use another finger into her No.2 hole and felt my hot rod inside her by my right first finger. I never experienced that---I could use my finger deep inside her second hole to feel my hot rod inside her love canal ! O God, what a beautiful woman I have !!

When I had my birthday, we stayed in the deluxe hotel and she just told me to relax in the hot tub and turn on the music and lighted the candle and washed me gently and let the water to run all over me. No sex but we held each other and embraced each other and listened to the dripping water and music. What a wonderful experience ! It is about love not sex !
She then dried me off and we spent the wonderful night until 3 p.m. the next day when we were "kicked" out of the hotel. We were late checking out the "residential Suite" ! Three security guards almosts broke the door down when we were sleeping at 3 p.m.

I have posted these experience many,many times and showed Chinese men can enjoy sex and love and a healthy relationship in a positive way to enhance our marriage, Sex is only part of love in a marriage or relationship and learning to make love to satisfy your lover/wife is the best expression of love.

This is not about me but it is how to maintain a healthy marriage despite we have to work long hours, endure sickness, and under a lot of stress at work but you can be creative and make your sex life better !

This is about keeping the flame of love burning for 10 years, 15-30 years, despite you endure sickness, separation and argument.

We had our moments of argument and she would lock herself in the bathroom for 45 minutes and called her mother and cried for hours. Finally she opened the door and we embraced each others and I wiped her tears of and placed her in bed and made love to each other. We forgot what we argued for. Silly girl !!!

Sometimes, making love will diffuse the arguments and forget what we argue for !!

Xiphoid, you joined the CD too late ! I have really tried to cut off all X-rated stuff and present the +14 version !!! LOL  !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 06:40:13 |Display all floors

I knew spending my honeymoon at Hedonism III & making love in front of 50 couple

But I always protected my wife and she was partially immered under the water and her chest was never above the water and instead we did it under the sheet, we did it under the water !! LOL

Sex is part of marriage but there is more, cooking, cleansing, work, listening to music and watching soccer/football and country music.

You can have all of those and still have an active, creative, sex life that is not boring !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.