Views: 3214|Replies: 5

Harmony? Good manner? So what? I prefer to see more Individual comments here li [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-10 10:06:36 |Display all floors
Hello, Lady and Gentlemen.

Are you realy a lady or a gentlement?

I like to listen to your endless arguments from different perspective.

we know, in General, most people in the world are nice and friendly ,but nice people doesn't mean they have no dispute,or some causal link to triger a fight no matter for what reason or misunderstanding.

That is one saying that, it is good to see Two different characters married to complement each other even thou they might argue to show its own principle  position.

I think it is welcome to See   AMERICA to Release the Human Rights Issue around the world iby american expert ......even thou it seems America have no such a right to do that. But if without such a  version, China wouldn't need to explain more about over own Huam Rights and there is no such more attention loaded.

Okay,   i just like to see some Individual opinion or crittism here.

but if you disagree, you can invite your friends or members together to form a group consist of different nations and work on each other on any subject in the world , for example........Gene.......Every country can take part of jobs to fulfill the whole mission to decode each gene and the message it carries......

But if there is company working on that, i don't think it need to release the result to the public,but firstly would take a paten of it..

and everthing happen in the protected wat that is ridiculous,it should be in a open way to expose a problem.

it is good to find a problem and continue to next step for a cure or resolution..

that is no godlike manner,everyone being a little bad

Ook..ye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 14:53:06 |Display all floors

if wisdom cann't encounter wisdom, it will become rusty.

i appreciate your view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 19:02:56 |Display all floors

Be gentle with gentle pple,be tough with tough pple!

秀才遇到兵,有理也说不清!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 22:18:35 |Display all floors

i think you're a really good guy, yelson, even if everyone has a little bad in t

you march to your own drumbeat.  but keep it up, because it's a good one.

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 12:33:28 |Display all floors

All you listen to me!

Come on, try me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 14:59:33 |Display all floors

I'm comin'!

Harmony? Good manner? So what? I prefer to see more Individual comments here like an attack.

It's not bad!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.