Author: gyom2004

If you were me, would you stay with that girl? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-8 20:37:16 |Display all floors

Thanks to all

Thanks for your replies.

I am sure 90% that she asked for a refund. Otherwise, why did she asked me for the receipt?

In addition I have never seen her wearing my jacket since I offered to her.

The jacket was a present to thanks her for some help. So, it is not really something I gave her by love.

I believe that she needs money to be independant from her parents, so for this raison I will not blame her...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 00:15:15 |Display all floors

if it is the first time she do such thing ,forgive her

May be she has her reason,you two should talk with each other.Let her say why she do this ,you can tell her your feeling and what you think.
More communication is no harm.

That's only my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 00:40:01 |Display all floors

to :mkszlove6910

You wrote: the way, even she refound it, it's her business. If she don't like the jacket, she could refound it and buy sth she likes. Is that criminal? After you handover it to your girlfriend, it does not belong to you anymore. Why you need to care about how it gone?

Do you know what you're writing about?

Are you logical blind?

Are you from rural family who don't  know how to be respect, polite?

What the hell your logical?

look at your writing again and think it deeply.

I think, with the new open policy of China, in the eyes of new generations,
what they concern is money and materialism, everything is nothing especially don't know how to be a good citizen.

L.K

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 05:45:33 |Display all floors

Pretty inconsiderate

I don't know, just asking for the receipt seems lame to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 06:55:47 |Display all floors

mkszlove0910, i am saddened by the material girl mkszlove6910 represents

mkszlove0910, when a friend gives a gift as a token for thanks (no love involved), it is an expression of appreciation of her work and it is not appropriate or acceptable to ask for the receipt in china. is chinese girls going so low to become a material girl: money, money and more money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 10:25:21 |Display all floors

Depends on Situation....

You stated she is not your girlfriend and the gift was because she did something for you so you should not be hurt.  It does sound a little tacky for her to ask for the gift receipt but if she didn't like or want the jacket you wouldn't want her to keep it just for you, right?

In the US it is common to give a gift AND a receipt which does not have the value of the merchandise on it so if they don't like it they can return it or exchange it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 10:34:35 |Display all floors

I would auction her off very publicly with no prior warning

And then when she asks me why, I'd laugh and say that I'm just trying to get a refund. I'd like to free up my "assets" a little.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.