Author: gyom2004

If you were me, would you stay with that girl? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-8 11:34:55 |Display all floors

Ms mkszlove0910, You have never been in TRUE LOVE, you never ask for receipt of

I am still wearing the red jacket my female friend gave to me two years ago. (not a girlfriend, just a female friend).

I had male friend who gave me jacket, pants as gift. I never , never sold those. It means so much to me !

Everyday, when I wear the red jacket out in the cold winter, it reminded me of her kindness. Do I have money to buy new jacket ? Yes, I have two heavy winter jackets and more but her gift means so much to me...........

It means friendship !!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 12:30:07 |Display all floors

Would I stay with the girl?

NO!  Because:

1) She would put our relationship in danger for 350 RMB.  So she either doesn't care about the relationship, or she is very stupid.

2) She doesn't give a shit about my feeling

3) She probably has no education apart from being good looking (you didn't say it but that's the implication.  If she is not even good looking, then I must be very stupid to spend time and money on someone who  has neither brain nor heart nor look?)

4) Even if she is good looking, I will get tired of any good looking woman after 1 month and see someone else is prettier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 12:34:05 |Display all floors

So strange

why u r so sure she would do that way? has she done that before? If it happened several times, there might be something wrong. Girls won't sell or give their present (from their boyfriend) to other, as least me (chinese).  If it's present, never asking the price, nothing to do with money. It might indicate two points:

1. she's not really care about you / yr feeling; in this regards, she loves more money than you.
2.she has some difficulties and need deadly some cash, but abashed to say it directly to you. Maybe you two should be more open to each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 12:39:44 |Display all floors

So strange

why u r so sure she would do that way? has she done that before? If it happened several times, there might be something wrong. Girls won't sell or give their present (from their boyfriend) to other, as least me (chinese).  If it's present, never asking the price, nothing to do with money. It might indicate two points:

1. she's not really care about you / yr feeling; in this regards, she loves more money than you.
2.she has some difficulties and need deadly some cash, but abashed to say it directly to you. Maybe you two should be more open to each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 12:40:11 |Display all floors

So strange

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 12:40:30 |Display all floors

So strange

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 14:29:56 |Display all floors

assumptions are dangerous

ask then decide

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.