Views: 15464|Replies: 51

If you were me, would you stay with that girl? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-7 20:45:11 |Display all floors
Recently, I have offered to my girlfriend a nice jacket. It was the sales period so I only paid it 368 RMB instead of 750 RMB.

She seems to be very happy, but she ask me for the receipt and I am sure she went the next day to the shop to get it refund and keep the money.

Well, on one hand I could consider that she can do what she wants with the jacket, it is her jacket, but on the other hand I do not consider that it is a proof of respect to sale her boyfriend's present.

So boys and girls what is your opinion? (I would like to add that I am a western guy and she is a chinese girl, but I don't know if it is important in this story)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 21:05:24 |Display all floors

not think as u

she could refund the jacket,but kept the money is unacceptable,at least  u should be told that the money should be caught bu u two.
   guy,fully aware of connections with gals around u even chinese gals,u two may think differently towards one thing.i am a chinese ,good luck in china

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 23:00:25 |Display all floors

I would never 'sale' gifts

I have never and will never sell gifts from my bf and/or presents from common friends.

My bf gave me a hair-clip for RMB160, i think it's kinda expensive for a hair clip like that, hee, i'm worth of it.
He bought me a sweater from HK for 340HK dollar, he said I' m worth of that.

Can't understand her behavior, maybe you need to talk with her.
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 23:46:41 |Display all floors

If i were you, I'll slap her before leaving her.

This girl is totally not respect to you, what she has don't for you is to treat you like a idiot, not a real boy friend.  I wonder how and where you know this girl, mabye in the night club? Or Karaoka?

If you still keep on any further relationship with her, she will drag you donw to the very bottom part of the sea.

Run! run away as fast as you can!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 00:38:15 |Display all floors

she always does that???

hmmmmmmmm, what does she do with the money? if she uses this money to buy something for you, well, she is forgiveable, isn't she?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 00:54:38 |Display all floors

hm, don't agree

again, i won't sell gifts.

if don't have enough money to buy him a present, she can make one by her own, she can make breakfast and bring it to bed to him, can cook a nice dinner and light up candles in dinning room waiting for him back from work, can write a love-letter to him.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 01:22:53 |Display all floors

I think most people here would agree

that her behavior is unacceptable.  Especially since you are her boyfriend, when not just kindness but romantic love is being conveyed by your gifts.  If it's her first time, then point it out to her that this kind of behavior is pretty heartless, and let her explain herself.

If she persists, then you two probably have bigger problems than that.  And it opens up a whole can of worms about why she is so ungrateful, what she's doing with that money, or if you are just being used.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.