Author: truelie

is it common to have sex with friends in western countries? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-8 13:41:50 |Display all floors

so how did the 'sex with friends' evolve into zoo animal chimpanzees sex or prim

i am confused and excuse moi

maybe the stud dr. neurosis can help explain this evolutionary event for events such as this kind always involve dr. neurosis

is the original poster in shanghai?  female?  above posters, all of them, seem to worry about your safety lol they dont wanna loose any other prospective female chimpanzee perhaps?

i have heard so muchhhh ohhh bout shanghai girl la and 'slave owners' male descendants sex trade or you may say affairs.  WHAT IS GOING ON in shanghai?  care to tell us who are neither involved in chimpanzee sex nor in the premises?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 14:13:37 |Display all floors

why ,westen guy like that?

there is no difference with animal!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 06:04:45 |Display all floors

friends or casual sex

No its not common to have sex with your friends in the west. For most people, and I mean the vast majority when I say this, having sex with friends leads to complications. Therefore, most don't engage in it because of the possible effects of it.

I do believe though that in the west, that people engage in casual sex more frequently than in China.

Don't let your friend try to tell you its normal to have sex with friends. If you are just looking for casual sex, then that's fine. But if you feel that you have to be love to have sex, that's your choice as well. Just make sure that he's not trying to tell you this just so you'll sleep with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 06:47:36 |Display all floors

truelie, i don't think it is common to have sex w/friends in western countries

may be your friend is referring to some men who is very promiscious and does have sex with his girlfriends and date more than one girl. it does happen but not that common.

i had similar situation 2 years ago on a saturday when a friend and i went to a supermarket to shop. he introduced me to a girl who needs a ride across town. i took her and stopped by to eat  and became good friends and picked her up at 1:30 a.m. back to her apartment  but stopped at the drug store. she misunderstood me as buying condom but i did not say anything. we went back to the apartment and i was tired and asked her  to allow me to sleep for 45 minutes. we stayed in the same bed together and i took my pant off and went to sleep. she then asked me if i wanted to have sex with her and did i have a condom. i then realized she wanted sex. i pulled my pants up and got the hell out of her apartment. we were friends for one more year and never had sex but remained to be friend. remember you can say no to sex.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.