Author: sharron

have you ever been afraid of death? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-9 10:37:09 |Display all floors

Hilter had killed many "mentally handicapped" and "physically handicapped"people

Dr. Death in Michigan actually killed many women who were not found to have any pathological diseases upon autopsy.

Some may be "mildly depressed" or at a very early stage of Alzhemizer's disease or other terminal diseases.

If we allow any state to use "any method" to kill, just look back in the 1930-1950 in Russia with Stalin killed millions, and placed thousands and thousands in "mental hospitals" due to mental illness of any person who might have harboured any anti-Russian sentiment.

The American Psychiatric Association had condemned the Russian doctors and psychiatrists abuse of power to make the diagnosis of mental illness to confine any opposition leaders and members and locked them up in "mental institutions".

What if doctors are given that power in Russia at the time to have "mercy killing". Amyamy, you have early stage of terminal liver cancer, we have to "kill" you !! Sorry, that's the law ! I hope all of us think twice before answering this question. We have so much abuse of police power where I lived and secret service and secret agents abuse their power in the West, adding more oil in a fire would get things worse !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 10:45:55 |Display all floors

Afraid? No way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 10:46:32 |Display all floors

I even tried to commit suicide several times..LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 10:58:18 |Display all floors

I requested CD to delete the above posting !!!!

THE MODERN CHINA is geared towards industrialization and second economical success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-20 21:43:19 |Display all floors

yes, i do

before i committed suicide , i thought i wasnt afraid of death....but after i did, i realise how wonderful and precious life can be...i shouldnt let it go ... i should live it to the fullest..i cant let it give away....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-22 12:52:19 |Display all floors

Mors...

Ah, give me a good life - and I have had one.
Give me a good death - I will still go out fighting for every last breath.

Fear of death is our ultimate survival mechanism.  Every time I have faced death I've been scared shitless, and good thing too, or I wouldn't be here to pontificate.

Sure "Fear is the mindkiller." but if you mix it with about 1/3 parts Thought, 2/3 parts Fear, it provides its own dash of lime.

Keep scared, stay frosty...and don't spend too much time dwelling on the inevitable.

ps: Pay your taxes, maintain a current will, and make sure you have already said all the good things to people you should have said before you died.  Nothing worse than 'loose ends' clouding your last thoughts.

;0)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.