Author: zhengdayong

i like to chat with Jew [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-2 13:08:55 |Display all floors

I'm Jewish...

What would you like to talk about? I am 22 years old and I live in New York City, USA.

Nice to meet you :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-2 18:27:26 |Display all floors

hi,glad to see you

we can talk about life.i wanna become a wise man,so if you jewish can make friends with me,i will share the wisdom with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-3 03:58:03 |Display all floors

Great.

My MSN name is brohken@optonline.net

My EMail is Brohken@gmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 11:49:38 |Display all floors

hmmm....

brohken, i suggest you check out zhengdayong's other posts before you get too friendly with him...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 15:18:22 |Display all floors

zhengdayong - Jew is a nation full of wisdom?

Hi,

Apart from the mistakes that you have been corrected, I assume you wanted to say that all jewish people are wise? so by talking to whichever jewish people, you will be enlightened?

Think about it.  How do you like it if I say all Chinese people are textile makers, so by working with a Chinese, you will become a texitle producer yourself; or all American people are fat, so by having a meal with an American, you will gain weight....

What the heck is this logic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 15:22:09 |Display all floors

zhengdayong - another correction

to call a jewish person "jew" is not very wise.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.