Views: 4472|Replies: 10

so happy now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-28 20:24:34 |Display all floors
it's been long time not come here. how have you been?  i am just too excited to calm down now . i wanna share my happiness with you guys. it's the 5th time my husband come to china and he will get in beijing at 9:20 or so tonight from sanfrancisco usa. although we married over 1 year we still not have our own honeymoon ..sounds pity right? we are planning to have our honeymoon when it gets warmer.
xixixixi ......i am just so so happy now .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-28 20:37:56 |Display all floors

Congratulations!

admire u guys so much,with u guys all the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-28 20:42:19 |Display all floors

How I envy you !
Remember there is a time you are in love,Remember all those happy moments!
Bless you two!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-28 22:01:59 |Display all floors

WOW!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-1 10:22:47 |Display all floors

lol

How i envy you !
hey ,I wanna a westner boyfrend as well ,but I need true love .How I can konw this boy ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-1 10:27:24 |Display all floors

5th time?

gosh, all those miles err kilometers.   damn american measurement systems. hahaha

yes im back and have no plans to go abroard for at least one year. its way too taxing on me.

we are very lucky to have found each other.

she rocks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 17:33:18 |Display all floors

love is fate

It's God who brings him to my life. it's fate. when i think about our story it's still kinda like a dream. love is romantic but marriage means responsbility. I am very appriciate what my husband has done for me. in the first year of our marriage we fight alot , most of time because the diffrent culture ..language .. character.. we have some certain problems maybe for chinese couple they won't have .so when you think  about have a serious relationship with LAOWAI  you will have to concern  about these problems. good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.