Views: 7330|Replies: 9

my girlfriend ask me who is Kofi Annan, how can i tell her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-10 13:42:21 |Display all floors
when your girlfriend ask you that who is Kofi Annan, how will you tell her?
Kofi Annanis UN Secretary General? if she ask you who is George W. Bush three times a day?how about you?
Bye the way, my girlfriend has worked for 2 years after she graduated in a universit.
I don't know what is the best interesting for women? why do they are not concern of the things happening or happened in the world every day ?

Use magic tools Report

jellyw has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-10 14:02:17 |Display all floors

you should tell her all what you know and she want to know .

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-11 10:52:32 |Display all floors

thank you

you are enthusiastic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-11 11:23:29 |Display all floors

terrible!

hardly can i believe your gf is so innocent about real life. It is really interesting. You are a lucky dog to have such a girl friend. enjoy her!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-12 21:08:45 |Display all floors

I wonder what u mean when saying "enjoy her"?

How can u take advantage of ur girlfriend who seems to be a little bit innocent? U should respect her and tell her what does not know.  If the relation went on like the way u say, it would have no difference as double-dealing. Someday she knows u r not ture to her, then everyhing is over.

Shame on u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 08:42:28 |Display all floors

I support you

your words are right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 11:58:48 |Display all floors

u guy lucky!

nowadays it's rare to find a girl like ur gf, who is unware of the real life, and i think u r a lucky bird. i prefer girls knowing little of the world to those who know everything. u will find life is hard when she knows a lot!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.