Views: 4694|Replies: 9

Chinese Pen Pal [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-24 03:10:14 |Display all floors
I was wondering if any women would like to be a pen-pal. I'm 50 and from America. I have studied Chinese culture and admire the Chinese people for their ingenuity, hard-work and rich culture. I'd like to deepen my understanding while at the same time reflecting on life with any women that are interested in exchanging points of view. No politics please as that is really not my interest. Age and marital status are not a concern. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 04:22:55 |Display all floors

E-mail Address

I thought it might help if I posted my e-mail address. It is star_light_stud@yahoo.com and thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 11:44:24 |Display all floors

MY QUESTION

i don't understand the meaning of "pen pal".could you please explain it for me?

thank you and emali to me:  ling_hu@troxchina.com

regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 11:53:52 |Display all floors

it means friend with pen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 11:59:19 |Display all floors

star_light_stud, very nice name and I wish our "Stud" good luck for his "pen" !

Make good use of your sharpened pen? What brand is yours ? Mine is from Tiffany at 5th Avenue, New York City, New York, USA ! (with diamonds !)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-25 22:59:42 |Display all floors

Pen

My electronic pen is a Hewlett-Packard Multi-media PC. It's really nice as I can take VHS tapes and burn them onto a DVD directly. Works great for home movies and movies on VHS tapes that I want to convert over to DVD's. I am hooked on DVD's, I even have a portable DVD player I can take with me when I travel. It's not as nice as my Sony flat screen TV but for a portable player it rocks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-28 21:39:24 |Display all floors

Thank you

To those who have responded to my posting I wish to thank you. You've been terrific to correspond with. I wish to continue this but also wish to thank you in this forum. You've been terrific and I am grateful to write to you. You know who you are. This forum is wonderful and I want to thank the moderators for having this available to us. It ROCKS!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.