Author: skylinker

Meeting Report on CD English Club(Beijing) Feb. 20 Gathering (written by Skylink [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-23 07:59:09 |Display all floors

to Sherry

You made an excellent voluntary presentation. I appreciate that very much. As a matter of fact, lots of  people cannot do that, standing in face of so many audience, making herself understood and making her points profound and clear.

I exaggerated about your presentation and made you feel I distorted what you said. Sorry. That's my style. Hope I can change and you can get used to it.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 08:03:04 |Display all floors

to Ryan

I am very glad that you like the Club and her members. You came to join us and made a superb presentation, which constituted strong support to me and the other volunteers. Maybe we can exchange our gratitude for the things we have done. Great works are not performed by power, instead, by perseverance. So please join us as often as possible.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 09:04:43 |Display all floors

To Hudson:

It is good to see the club forum is so active when I am back. You must have done a lot for this.  It was a long journey for me all the way back home and still struggling with the jet lag.

Happy fesitival of lanterns,I looked it up in the dic, although we won't see lanterns too much in North China!

Can't wait to seeing you guys.

Lillian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 15:07:42 |Display all floors

to Lillian

Welcome back home, Lillian.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 22:01:02 |Display all floors

Hoho, so many different voices came up from our members

It's so great to experience how active our forum is now ! Thanks for our adorable members here. I'm so proud of your great lovin' for our club.

As a loyal member, I mean I didn't miss the 1st gathering after the S. F. As the details Hudson presented, we should keep up and strengthen the learning and communicating atmosphere. Hudson, although you didn't gave me the festival money as you promised ( Red Bag), I should say what a great you've done to all of us. U are a good example, hope I'm going to be one of the good examples one day !

Thanks for all of your great efforts... say hello to the new back loyal members ( June & Lillian, Dennics and Kitty ).

Forgot to mention that, having contacted with Bob ( a good example person) and Raymond, I'm very pleased to tell you guys that Bob's vevy missing for everybody and he promised to show up in the near future; guess you guys miss him too. Raymond the nosy guy will come to join us after his blooding busy works soooooooooooooooooon !!

okay, happy Tang yuan's Day, buddy !

Lov' Kristine (MSN: freecrying@hotmail.com)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 11:03:50 |Display all floors

your effort will be rewarded with a Springout

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.