Author: dongzhx

Forum announcement: No personal attacks allowed  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-26 04:37:33 |Display all floors

To Mr Kwok Ho … BBC, why?

Does BBC have a realtime "interactive" forum like CD ?

Will you give me the site that I might check how good they are?

---

By the way, Mencius boy . . .

Courtesy, like *Respect*, has to be earned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-26 05:22:56 |Display all floors

Well, haven’t you heard ....

When stinking fish cry ….. what “fresh air”?

You said this in your metamorphosis from a stinking fish to a stinkier fish :
"I am trying to undo what I did, but this will be the most difficult part because for someone who loved China dearly, how am I to explain my metamorphosis to a China critic?”  

"When those who stood up to bullying are gagged. Only pro-China are allowed, however disruptive they were!”

Finally a confession – the TRUTH about this man …….. “who loved China dearly”

What Bullshit!

I don’t have to wait two years to know the truth about you, lgk!

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2005-2-26 17:51:28 |Display all floors

It's never too late to take out the garbage!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-28 17:59:22 |Display all floors

lets say

most of the people who are flaming each other here have nothing to do in their lives but wasting their time arguing online. Really just thinking about it whats the point of that in your life. A civilised arguments provide much better discussions than childish behaviour that this place is being dominated by.

Moderators you guys are way too late to be honest. I lost my interest on CD very quickly half year ago because of the environment some of these relentless one sided people create. The problem being they can't argue in polite manner puts off any good members who are educated.

What you staff should be doing is actively moderate the forum in a fairer manner, both sides extreme views should be controlled and more warnings should be issued to the members in private messages accross the board.

If a person gets around the ban with new nicknames and stuff like that, then the best method is to ignore that person, he will not have fun if there is no one else following up his annoying comments. This your job i presume,  so i don't it thats difficult. If you need help don't be afraid to ask people for their opinions privately either. A feedback section for this forum would be good as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-2 14:16:24 |Display all floors

i do respect

i respect every country in the world,i hope you too.however,things bad or good do happen anytime in any country, if we don't mean to insult others,this forum is a place for us to talk freely,no matter whether we say something positive or negetive.so,when you talk,please focus on matters ,not on a certain country or people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-2 20:51:35 |Display all floors

:)

mei kan dong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 22:57:52 |Display all floors

I will stick to that principle

I am a new comer here,and my registration has just been realised by the system!
i just think each of us should do our best to maintain a healthy  and pure atmosphere here !
That's our duty and oblitation!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.