Views: 2058|Replies: 4

flash memory= u-disc? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-13 16:31:38 |Display all floors
Dear all:
flash memory= u-disc 都是U盘的翻译?个人认为 flash memory不等于 u-disc ,而是 flash memory包含u-disc 。
u-disc :个人认为个产品的接口为USB,一般为USB A TYPE ,PLUG
flash memory:闪存,闪存的产品的接口一般为卡类连接器,
另外,移动硬盘算 是flash memory 还是u-disc?
Welcome everybody to discuss with it.
TKS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-14 01:20:26 |Display all floors

that's same!

u disk is equal to flash memory

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-14 14:21:07 |Display all floors

U-disk equal to flash memory, I don't think so.

if U-disk equal to flash memory,I wonder.
  as the u-disk is a product and the flash memory is one of method of memory(there are three kinds of memory at present,they are ROM,RAM and flash memory).u-disk also named pendriver and it's memory style is RAM(I had heard from some guys) ,hence,I don't think so the U-disk equal to flash memory.

I am eager for other opinions from anyone.
TKS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-17 17:41:11 |Display all floors

re:kuntium

Would you mind share the information about U-disk equal to flash memory?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-20 10:14:35 |Display all floors

Re: flash memory= u-disc?

Hi,

Does u-disc stand for USB disc?
There are many products claim as USB disc, such as hard disk, CDROM, flash drive,... to name a few.

Most laptop computers usually have a PCMCIA slot for external memory, and those PCMCIA cards are called "flash memory".

As technology continues to advance, USB ports appear in most computers, manufacturers apply flash memory technology to produce more diversified products, e.g. USB flash disc and MP3 player.

In fact, the technical details are far more complicated. You can get more detailed and accurate information in the WWW for your interest.

It is better for you to draw the conclusion yourself. Right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.