Views: 6065|Replies: 13

A short inscription on the tombstones of Dong Si characters in our lives [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-8 04:02:27 |Display all floors
Let me tell you all a story about Xi Si, a young woman renowned for her beauty in an ancient kingdom in East China.

She lived on the west side of a well-known river called "Yuan Qi" in that kingdom.

An ugly woman by the name of Dong Si on the east side of the river was extremely jealous of Xi Si and wondered aloud why nobody ever talked about HER being beautiful, so she started cussing Xi Si day in and day out in front of her own house, telling her siblings that Xi Si had cut and pasted skin from beauties from other cities and that's why she is so beautiful.

No one was fooled by Dong Si's preposterous claim since for seventeen years Xi Si's natural beauty had been known far and wide, and so the homely Dong Si had to think of another method.  

She had been told prior to using this other method that Xi Si looked the best when she was unhappy. This piece of information added pepper to the sour and bitter soup and perplexed Dong Si even more.

So she decided to show up on the shores of Yuan Qi washing clothes on the east bank of the river whenever Xi Si did the same on the west side.  

Dong Si simply could not accept the fact that she was very unpopular and that her ugliness was beyond redemption; so she tried to attract attention by calling herself Dirty DarreLau.  

Thinking that Xi Si must have some tricks that accounted for her popularity, Dong Si kept spying on Xi Si’s every move from dawn to dusk.  

One day she saw Xi Si looking even more beautiful when she frowned, so she thought frowning was the trick and decided to ape the act, notwithstanding the fact that HER frowning actually made her look even more sinister and uglier.

Now there is a poster W in this forum whose writings reflect the feelings of Chinese Patriots everywhere everyday and that's the only reason his posts are read.  There are also two twin fockers 69A and 69B who just cannot stand the fact that theirs aren't, and have gone berserk flooding our basin with dirty water and presenting themselves as unmitigated repeat offenders.

One renovates old posts and tries to hold himself out as a commentator on Chinese affairs although it had been irrevocably shown that he is far from being able to understand the Chinese language -- to the extent of calling the 1894 Sino-Japanese War "Ri-Qing Zhan Zhen" instead of "Zhong Ri Zhan Zhen."

The other pilfers Poster W's words in his title, scrabbles the words up in a scraggly salad of insanity as if that would make his verbal diarrhea more presentable to a sophisticated audience.

We have all known Dong Si characters in our lives and yet it's terribly flattering when we actually witness shameless old fockers frowning and aping us right in front of our very eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 04:14:56 |Display all floors

The purpose and M.O.s of these troublemakers are obvious

They want to scare everyone away through covert threats by PMs or overt threads by reprimanding responders to poster W's threads as something pre-planned or bad.

That is, if you respond to poster W's threads these wulais will attack you, and yet when poster W repeatedly challenges the opposition, they say he is talking to himself.

I tell you -- in this world there is nothing worse than a pack of jealous Dong Si shrews who don't know their own limitations and never understand why they are so despised by righteous forumites with normal intelligence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 06:15:40 |Display all floors

As I said

Laipigous always bark up the wrong trees.

Since they have very little self-respect, they will keep on doing what has been banned and disallowed.

Just like an unkempt thief crashes a party and is immediately thrown out by the bouncers, then walks right back into the same party unwashed and drunk and gets bounced again and again .

The guy has absolutely no shame.

He jacks his post up by clicking away with his paw just like he was accusing Shanhuang of doing, as if to show there are a lot of readers interested in his rubbish about Xiao Shan.

Now I know why he was so upset about TPJ.

At first I thought it was solely politics, but now I realize it was something else too.

88's posts were up there quite often.  His weren't.  He simply is a very confused writer, and yet he thinks of himself as 'one of two' original 'founding writers' in this forum.

He said his weakness was not jealousy but anger.

I had wanted to believe him, but now I have come to realize that this is untrue.

It really depends on the situation.

To be fair he is not as pathologically jealous as was the old farrt (no one could ever be like him) but he desperately wants an audience to acknowledge that he does exist, inasmuch as a Jew always needs to feel he is persecuted to feel that he is a genuine and not a FAKE Jew.

When he does not have the audience he makes one up by clicking away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 06:44:03 |Display all floors

This is the evidence.

This is NOW:

A short inscription on the tombstones of Dong Si characters in our lives wchao37 2 53 05-02-08 06:15
Elucidation contest: what does this mean to China and the World? dubina 9 39 05-02-08 06:10
Eurasian pivotal differentials on a panoramic geopolitical infrastructure. dirtyharry 10 451 05-02-08 06:09
A central task for China on her 55th birthday   wchao37 106 9750 05-02-08 06:05
Refuting the hackneyed arguments of Taiduism wchao37 9 343 05-02-08 05:57

This hereunder was five minutes ago:

Eurasian pivotal differentials on a panoramic geopolitical infrastructure. dirtyharry 10 347 05-02-08 06:09

Refuting the hackneyed arguments of Taiduism wchao37 9 342 05-02-08 05:57

Note the 347 and 342 here.

I saw it jump up 10 in one five-second slot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 06:52:04 |Display all floors

More evidence

Again, this is NOW:

Eurasian pivotal differentials on a panoramic geopolitical infrastructure. dirtyharry 10 530 05-02-08 06:09

Refuting the hackneyed arguments of Taiduism wchao37 9 344 05-02-08 05:57

In fact, the 530 has been there for some time since he saw my comments above.  From 457 to 530 in another five minutes (not counting the wait time I calculated for him).

Mine is for comparison.

Note the time stamp below:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 09:52:23 |Display all floors

OK, everyone. Grab a seat and shift closer

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 10:23:01 |Display all floors

Hi, Richards!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.