Author: amyamy

love & sex--people have high drive don't need/suit to marriage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-10 04:59:54 |Display all floors

Who is ngziya?

Actually I am a CIA operative working undercover at a Chinese restaurant in Damascus, Syria.  My job is to post subliminal subversive musings on China-based Internet forums and recruit spies from among kitchen workers.

However I think I would rather have a try at airforcevet's job.    It looks so much more interesting.  Maybe if Charles tried screwing around then he wouldn't be so backward (selrahc?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 08:05:03 |Display all floors

Me too, Nagiya, I was a former CIA operative, paramilitary group operating in Ch

As a senior CIA operative, my job was to work in the Chinese restaurant to collect intelligence and spy on Chinese recipes, the latest Chinese cooking style and skills and recruit Chinese chefs as CIA translators and post the latest places where you can eat  real Chinese food in America.

Thank you so much, Naziya, comrade. Welcome to the secret world of CIA!  Don't worry about AirforceVet or white-devil, my CIA comrades took care them already. They are gay !

The CIA used this Forum to communicate with other CIA operatives using coded languages. hahahah !!! LOL !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 08:08:37 |Display all floors

Amyamy, the most senior CIA intelligence officer in Middle East, Dozier was kidn

If you are a real CIA operative, you would have known what I said !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 09:00:07 |Display all floors

any tips?

CIA in Chinese kitchen, CIA in Middle East, any tips for the relations between Bush's spending and USD's up and down?
if you've secrets about the marriage of the  top officials you're welcome to reveal here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 19:55:31 |Display all floors

i have a poit of view:

I have a poit of view:  To man, they always can make love in the first sight of a beautiful or plump girl. This is their nature. but to girl, they can't. You must fist treat her gentle an warm. Let her feel you affection. Then they maybe accept your appeal for making love. And when you make love with a girl, you must kiss her at first, and caress her whole body. After that whole process, it's right time to prick, lol (don't think I am an expert in love fair, actually, I am a virgin man, Lol).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-10 19:56:15 |Display all floors

So I think women need love more than making love!

So I think women need love more than making love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-11 08:05:45 |Display all floors

Excuse me, I'm late for prick time!

Sorry, Miss Zhao, I had so much fun nibbling your nape that I forgot it's time to prick!   
Miss Zhao?
Miss Zhao?
(Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.