Views: 10741|Replies: 28

love & sex--people have high drive don't need/suit to marriage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-31 11:04:29 |Display all floors
most posts in the thread "will you accept marriage without sex?" responded that it must have sex in marriage.

My question here: if people who have high sex drive--let's say 5 times a week, will they be hard to satisfy? will they not get bored with the same spouse over years? Then they'll find a new partner. Then why need to marry for the first place. If they marry for sex more than care, respect...it'll not last long.

Then knowing the sex drive of your boyfriend/girlfriend is important to predict the success of marriage. Then it'll be wise to find compatibility of sex  first before other factors. Then if marriage is for sex why waste time on those dating(not involve sex).

Just talk sexuality before talk "I like your gentleness" more practical for those who want to get marry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 11:50:19 |Display all floors

i'm not sure if marriage will work for me..

5 times a week, sounds good to me! What you said is reasonalbe to a certain sense. But for me, sleeping with a stranger will not make me feel good, definitely. If he's very handsome and safe, maybe... but talking directly about sex in first date instead of getting to know each other is too embarrasing. it won't work for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 12:24:50 |Display all floors

Marriage

Marriage is not all about sex.  Making children if you like. SOme people have high drive for sex and it's good if the other partner can realise this and find a way of satisfying him/her. This is what makes people to go outside marriage looking for satisfaction. Husband and wife can have sex as much as they want in so far both of them are enjotinh it.  And you must know that there is a diference between having sex (to fuck) and making love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 15:03:24 |Display all floors

If both partners are intelligent enough and the desire is there to make

the relationship work when one partner has a greater sex drive than the other then here are some considerations.

High sex drive person may not be satisfied thus returning more frequently to try to get that satisfaction......If so, then both partners must try to give him/her the satisfaction needed. That means extra effort by the less sex drive person and more cooperation with the high sex drive person.

There could be a physical/psychological divergance from the norm. Examination and discussion into these possibilities is a must.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 06:56:19 |Display all floors

love & sex--people have high drive don't need/suit to marriage

"My question here: if people who have high sex drive--let's say 5 times a week, "

You think 5 times a week is high?

I cannot see how anything less then once a day can be considered high.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 11:40:16 |Display all floors

5 times a week

You know how the saying goes:  the longer you've been married, the longer you can go without sex.  XD

When I was dating, 6-7 times per weekend wasn't that uncommon.  But now that I've been married more 5 years now, passion takes more of a back seat.  Of course, 5 times a week isn't high yet, but I can see where that might get to be a bit much in another...oh... 20 years.  :)

My take on the situation:  the longer you've been married, the more you love with your heart, and less with your body.  Of course, when I hit middle age in another dozen years, I might think differently.  Hahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 21:04:13 |Display all floors

re:embarassed to ask

maybe to develop a social practice will help:
exchange a box of candies with each other. the number of pieces of candies means the number of times each requires in a week.
if the one who gives out 24 and gets 7 in return, he/she must run away...haha.
does such social practice exist in any place?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.