Views: 3751|Replies: 7

i am not happy in my job! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-30 10:07:30 |Display all floors
i have graduated for nearly six months,during that time ,i am now working in zhejiang as a hr,but i find i am really not happy!i know there are some gaps between my imagination what i envisaged before i got here,and the reality,but i still cann't find my happiess here.nowadays,i find i have lost my way here,and i cann't find my value here either.my boss is not like we think of the so_called non govermental entreprenuerer,who is a conservative person,and hold all the rights.what i hate most is that he asks us to sell a ticket representing the money.i know i made a mistake that i put the tickets which had no sellsers on my paper,but i really don't think it is not so serious.for i am a real strager here,who i know nobody.how can i finish my assignment?durying the peddling time,i am alway worried about my assignmet,which has a strong link with my salary.
sorry,frieds,i am now just grousing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 10:22:43 |Display all floors

job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 16:28:58 |Display all floors

Reply: i am not happy in my job

If you are not happy.  Get a big bottle of whiskey and coke.  Drink until you can't see straight any longer.  And fall asleep hugging the toilet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 16:30:39 |Display all floors

Reply 2: i am not happy in my job

Or you can just quit and look for another job.

Advice.  Don't take your work stress home with you.  Home is a time to relax and not think about work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 20:04:18 |Display all floors

no absolute happiness in job

No one really like his/her job 7days 24hours. there must be some disappointment in the reality. What we could do is to try to find the positive aspect of everything. For example, your boss ask you to sell the ticket, though it sounds ridiculous, just regard it as a sales training.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 14:35:55 |Display all floors

if only

Home is a time to relax and not think about work.

Dude.. if only!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 16:04:08 |Display all floors

get another job or go home to your parents

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.