Author: white-devil

breast size [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-1 06:42:20 |Display all floors

Reply: white devil is another kind of racist decriminating blacks.

I have never dicriminted blacks.
I just tell the truth about blacks.

Beauty is subjective.  It cannot really be measured.  

But IQ can be measured.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 18:42:41 |Display all floors

reply: "But IQ can be measured."

not exactly,different people suits different thing, people with lower  IQ could do something better than those with higher .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 21:36:04 |Display all floors

Chinese or Asian women on average have smaller breasts than western women but...

The embryonic development of breast buds depends not only on genetic factors but also on environmental factors such as dietary intake which includes percentage of fat , protein, carbohydrate intake etc.

The percent of fatty tissue or "fat" among Chinese women in mainland CHINA "in general" is much lower than western women and white-devil's opening statement is scientically correct.

However, there are always exception that some Chinese women have fairly large breast size.

The development of breast size is especially influenced by hormonal factor such as "estrogen". Western "girls" have much higher intake of cheese, milk, hormone-injected beef served at many fast-food restaurants and much higher intake of hamburgers and other meat products.

Second-generation Chinese "girls" growing up in North America will have compatible breast size with black and white "girls" if they choose to eat high fatty food intake such as McDonald, pizza, steak, etc.

But in the long run, one out of nine Western women have "breast cancer". In less than one generation, the incidence of "breast cancer" among black and white women have increased more than 11-15%.

Back in 1980, 1 out of 11 Western women have "breast cancer". In year 2000, 1 out of 9 Western women have "breast cancer" and due to more advanced diagnostic testings, Western women develop "breast cancer" in much early age around early 40's.

So having bigger breast is actually a risk factor of developing "breast cancer" due to higher level of estrogen and continuous estrogen stimulation due to dietary intake.

I understand "bigger breast" is better, but in the "long run", bigger breast actually increase your risk of developing "breast cancer" in early 40's.

The death rate of breast cancer has decreased if breast cancer is discovered in "very"early stage but in late stage, the prognosis is very poor and I have seen thousands of women died of breast cancer and suffer very miserably due to chemotherapy with weight loss, loss of hair, nausea, vomiting, eventually----death !!!

I hope my message to everyone is "Be careful of high intake of fatty food especially dairy products and hormone-injected beef products" !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 09:40:43 |Display all floors

Diet

Agree with selrahc. In my opinion, diet is the major aspect which influence the human's body size.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 19:29:44 |Display all floors

factors on breast size

breast will grow big when genetically allowed ,others factors pose a undefinte part,such as diet u eat,exercises u take,environment u are in ect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-3 04:04:22 |Display all floors

Reply: reply: "But IQ can be measured."

“not exactly,different people suits different thing, people with lower IQ could do something better than those with higher .”

IQ can be measured extremely accurately.  

Yes, people that have low IQ do perform better in some activities then those with high IQ.  Just look the very low average IQ of a player in the National Basketball Association.  The is likely nobody with a IQ of 140 the could compete with them.  But his is obvious.

You may want to reconsider making any more post for fear of betraying your own IQ.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-3 07:31:42 |Display all floors

bras.......

Well.........if you need any help...............!!!

x

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.