Author: white-devil

breast size [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-25 17:34:54 |Display all floors

I am not politic so don't expect any sugar coating or side picking with me. I am just an artist who is infatuated with the human form and anatomy. I hope someone elsle previously mentioned this, but since I am in too much pain to go read through every single section of this I figure I would make my response to the race issue which really wasn't what this whole article was truly about. One, if their was no such thing as "race" then how can we tell "race" based off of pure skeleton. That is taking the skin color issue out of the whole issue. Also, with the issue of slight difference not being noted as anything with the scientific community. We have bird species that the only difference is from having a red chest to a blue chest, so why would scientist not note something like that within our own living organism. I don't really enjoy the fact, but we, as a species, seem to need a way of defining those differences in a quick and orderly way. sadly, even if we went and based race off the skeleton, and so gave each race a name somehow based on the differences, people would still find a reason to bitch and complain about it. Just like so many people like to bitch and complain about every little thing. We all see things differently, me, when I think of big I think of actually "big". So you ask me a big bust size I am gonna pull up someone with JJJ cup size that are natural, I hate fake breasts. As for difference in race breasts sizes, it really is more dependant on the history of the race. If the people who are called asian, had done what my causcasian ancestors had done, they would most likely end up with a similar to the way caucasians are now. Well, their is a my little rant for the day, hopefully my medication will kick in and I can go back to bed, have a wonderful night everyone and to be honest, I most likely won't come back to check this, in case someone wishes to try to insult me with their superior intellect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 08:31:40 |Display all floors
He he, a very funny and unusual subject for China.
My personal opinion is, more then a mouthful is a waste. I was never attracted to large breasted woman, i prefer average or actual smaller breast. One major problem with large breast is that as you get older, gravity takes its price, and woman with large breast tend to actually less attractive after a certain age, as their breast turn into...hmm...bags. Smaller breast tend to maintain their shape much longer. I personally rather see my airen attractive, even in her olden days, then have a big breasted woman that has only temporary beauty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 09:36:14 |Display all floors
Average is great

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 10:22:55 |Display all floors
Am I the only one that looks at the whole package? I like balance between hip size and breast size. When a woman has wide hips they
need large breasts to look proportional. Chinese women tend to be thin hipped and look great with small to medium sized breasts. If the
breast size is large and the hips thin then the propotion is off and it does't look right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 15:13:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nsmike at 27-3-2009 10:22
Am I the only one that looks at the whole package? I like balance between hip size and breast size. When a woman has wide hips they
need large breasts to look proportional. Chinese women tend to b ...

lol just like the girls in Japanese AV ... although to be honest, we "young" guys l... (not over-sized ofcourse).
But anything above a E-cup is to me already too big to be pretty.

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2009-3-30 03:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.