Views: 54166|Replies: 87

breast size [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-28 09:04:31 |Display all floors
Many people here have called me a “racist” because I point out some difference between the races.  Ok, I guess I will just have to learn to live with the label “racist” until the Human Genome Project is complete.   

But I have made another observation.

It is my opinion that that the breast size is different between woman of different races.   Specifically, oriental woman have the smallest breast while blacks woman have the largest breast with White woman in the middle.

Has anybody else made a similar observation.  

I sure that there will be many “open minded” liberal that will argue that all breast are the same size and that differences in breast size is just a “social construct”.

I’m not claiming that breast size matters.  After all, it is not the size of the breast that is important, but it is how the woman uses her breast.  ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 09:24:58 |Display all floors

The breast size has to fit the waist size, that's one thing.
Breast enlargement is much more popular in the west than in China. I'm convinced that More than half of the western actresses I have seen from pictures have their breasts enlarged. Some even more special cases are about the British actress Jordan, and more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 16:42:33 |Display all floors

bras

maybe western actresses enhance their breast size but the average western woman does not. we are just taller and maybe fatter. but chinese bra sizes are tiny-- some so small they don't even make them in America. the average size here is what i wore when i was in junior high. its very frustrating trying to buy a bra in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 17:36:16 |Display all floors

Maybe you are not fatter

''maybe western actresses enhance their breast size but the average western woman does not. we are just taller and maybe fatter. but chinese bra sizes are tiny-- some so small they don't even make them in America. the average size here is what i wore when i was in junior high'''

Their is a much larger number of western women who have their breasts enlarged  than that of Chinese women. Otherwise why do you see so many  western actresses do it? because that's the trend.
I hope your body remains as slim as when you were in junior high while you are wearing a larger bra.
My niece is a university student, she is so beautiful that her body shape is like a 'sculpture'. She is just more beautiful  than any woman in picture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 17:43:44 |Display all floors

Reply: bras

All of a sudden I want to meet Carrie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 17:48:13 |Display all floors

Reply: breast size

I've seen a handful (no pun intended) of breasts in my lifetime.  Small breasts, breasts with large nipples, large breasts, breasts with small nipples, perky ones, saggy ones, real ones, fake ones.
I've come to the conclusion though, that the size really doesn't matter.
As long as they work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 17:54:50 |Display all floors

uhmm what...?

how the hell does a breast work?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.