Author: esther

love is becoming realistic [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-1 17:13:29 |Display all floors

love is somewhere

i  also belive true love can be dound in this world, nomatter how it is material. this is a belief.
sometimes we need something to stimulate us about that.for me,movies is available.
i like watching movies.recently i watched "the notebook".it's about a true love.that touched my heart.i hope u guys watch it too.it's amazing!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 19:11:32 |Display all floors

perhaps there is someone in this world who is waiting for your love

i think guys are a lot realistic than girls when it comes to love and living. agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-13 16:03:35 |Display all floors

tatolly agree with u

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-13 20:01:33 |Display all floors

hmmm

Not all men are bad.

A lot of my relationships with chinese and english girls havent worked out the way i hoped....now i have a new chinese love, and i hope it lasts, but it may not,,,,,,keep trying is the only way i guess?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-15 11:17:11 |Display all floors

Reply: love is becoming realistic

If 24 is very old to marry,
what  I should do now ?I have been  27  years old

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-15 12:46:59 |Display all floors

pathetic person

oh, the problem is becoming so  common these days in this modern society now, someone will give in themselves only because their ages, and i think if you don't want to be one of them, you should be more active and optimistic . hehe ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.